Visa office confirmed my L1-A visa is approved,
But the status shows "Administrative processing" till now. was wondering if that gets delayed because consulate is closed on 2nd, 3rd and 4th October. Can anyone else who got interviewed on 1st october got their status updated, Please let me know.
Interview was at 12:00pm on 1st october, went along with wife and 2 daughters , same day OFC was at 8:00AM .
1) Which company do you work for?
2) How long you have been working in this company ?
3) How many reportees would you have in US, are there any manages?
5 , 2 of them are managers
4) Do you work in client office ?
No, will be working in Head Quarters office.
5) To my kids, ( showing myself and wife ) ,
a) Who are these people
Kids : fater and mother
b) are they good parents
1 Kid : yes
6) To my wife :
c)How long you have been married?
Thank you sir , "your visa is approved".
Let me know if anyone else status is updated who attended interview on 1st october.
Thanks to immihelp, was well prepared and i repeat what everyone has suggested earlier "be confident and look into the eye while talking "
Thanks and regards,