Change in job title and added responsibilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in job title and added responsibilities

My labor certificate was approved for the position of Systems Analyst. It also stated on my Labor Cert. that there would be no employees reporting to me. During the course of the my working for the company, I was promoted to MIS Manager. My duties essentially stayed the same. The company that applied for my green card closed its business. After the company closed its business, I joined another company on AC-21 as a Senior Systems Analyst. Now I have a better offer for the position of IT Manager. My duties again are very similar to what is given in the Labor cert., however I have added supervisory responsibilities with few employees reporting to me. Would this have an adverse affect on my AOS?

In the job description letter that I obtain from the new employer, it may not be written that there are people reporting to me. Is there a possibility that INS may ask whether there are people reporitng to me and may consider it negative? If so, is there a way to overcome this problem?

Thanks for your advice.

WaitingAndHoping
    WAC02-91-xxxxx

Title/Position

If called for an interview,typically the INS officer will ask you what you do ? i.e. what is your title/position.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X