Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthcertificate?

Hello,
    My lawyer told me that a biirth certificate is required for AOS. I don't have my BC with me here and my parents cannot find it either. The lawyer also said that if they are available in your country then we will be required to submit them. Alternate documentation is acceptable only if birth records are unattainable in a persons native country.
    Anyone has any idea if this is true or can we submit some other kind of documentaion for this. I don't want to have to make my parents go thorugh the hassle of trying to get a duplicate BC.

Thanks.

Birthcertificate

Send me your contact information to my email [email protected]. I will call you and suggest the alternative ways depends upon your case.

Comment

Birthcertificate?

My husband has a similar problem. He got 2 notarized letters as adviced by his lawyer. One from his parents stating he was their child and they witnessed his birth, born on such a date/hospital/city etc., and the other from a close relative stating the same and also mentioning his(relative) relation to his(my husbands) parents.

Comment

If you apply to the embassy or the consulate of your origin in the states they will give you an official birth certificate which is valid in the states...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X