Is this normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal

My I-485 is pending since March 2002. I recently gave my second fingerprints. Also I responded to RFE. RFE was last 3 years tax documents and last 3 months paystub. Now the USCIS website shows following status on my case. “We received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.”

Is this normal? I can’t believe that this process needs 22 more months??

RFE

Yea this is very normal. I also got an RFE and my second FP hasnt been called for. My notice date is sep 2002. My online status is same as yours. So u dont have to worry, u will get it approved within the next 2 or 3 months maximum, All the best.:\

Comment

RFE

My GC has been approved. USCIS received my response to the RFE on July 29th. My GC got approved on August 9th. FYI. GC was pending with CSC. I-484 receipt date was March 25, 2002.

Thanks everyone for sharing information in this forum and all the best with your GC.

Comment

congrats

Congrats on ur GC approval.

Comment

Thats my confusion

My I 485 is end of 2001 and RFE was earlier this year. Still I am no the waiting list. Seems like July got approved. This so does not add up. But congrats buddy. You are the lucky few.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X