Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE Notice on Case Status Online

Hi everyone.

I would like to know if in case I get an RFE, will that be displayed when I search for my case status online? Reason I asked is I no longer work for the company that sponsored my AOS and I was told that RFE's will be sent to whomever originally filed the AOS for you, which in my case was my old company's Immigration Lawyer. I've been contacting this lawyer just to know if they receive anything relating to my AOS but I've been unlucky so far.

Will USCIS send copies to my home address as well similar to what they did with the fingerprinting?

Thanks in advance for any inputs

RE: RFE Notice on Case Status Online

In my case, the notice for RFE issuance was posted a day after it was issued. By checking the site everyday (become kinda habit since the start of AOS) I found out my RFE issuance even before it actually got into my lawyer's hands.
    The RFE was only sent to my lawyer. I did not get a copy. Therefore you might want to have a close contact with your ex-employer's immi lawyer.
    Hope this helps.
    Good luck!

J

Comment

Thanks.

I appreciate your reply, thank you. Glad to know that RFE notices are displayed on the status also. The automatic case status updates is quite useful so this should work for me.

Thanks again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X