Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 - Finger printing questions

Hello-

Me and my spouse' I-485 receipt notice date is 11/04/2003 at Vermont service center. We have not received the finger printing notice. We are planning on a trip abroad and my spouse could be gone for as long as 10 weeks.

1) Does someone know how long it is taking to get the FP notice for cases filed around that time (My home address is in Houston TX)

2) Incase the FP appt is received/scheduled when both of us are outside US how difficult it is to reschedule?

3) In case the FP appt falls on a date when only my spouse is not in US, best option is to reschedule both our appointments?

Thanks in advance

FP

Every case is different friend. Usually it takes 2 months or so for the FP. Not necessary though for many people it has taken up to a 6 months or so.

I was in India when my FP notice came and I rescheduled it when i came bak, actaul Fp date was in Jan and it was done in MArch.

Hope this helps

Comment

Hi,

I have following questions on fingerprints.

First of all I am getting married in Aug.

Now, the questions are

I got my first fingerprint notification in last month asking to attend on Jun 3rd.

I contacted my lawyer about this and she told me to reschedule it. She gave me this suggestion because if my 485 gets approved before I bring my wife it seems I can't bring my wife for atleast 1-5yrs .

I rescheduled it and again I got the second finger print notification appt in this week and asking to attend on July 16th.

Can I reschedule again? If I do will I get another notification or will my application gets denied?.

Any information on the above is highly appreciated.
      Thanks in advance for valuable suggestions.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X