No stamp after the interview, HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No stamp after the interview, HELP!

Ok, our interview was on December 29th, two weeks BEFORE our interview we had our fingerprints done for the second time (because our old ones expired). The interview went just fine, the officer was very friendly, but when it came to stamps in the passport, he said that he'll give stamps only to my father and my brother, but he can't give it to my mother and me because our new fingerprints aren't showing up in the system. He said that we should wait, that he will be checking our cases until the end of the week and if our fingerprints won't show up, he'll send us another letter to go and do our fingerprints again and then, when the fingerprints will be in the system he'll give us a stamp.
    TWO weeks passed by and we didn't get anything in the mail. I've called the INS, but they don't know anything.
    IS THERE A WAY FOR ME TO CHECK WHERE MY FINGERPRINTS ARE? If I won't get anything from INS by the end of this week, it will THREE weeks already. And it's already a month since we did our fingerprints. Please help....

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X