• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b

Fgsfv

Comment

hi

I still waiting for the visa for my wife and children in yemen.the intereview was in July 1-2012.any one waiting more than me for administrative processing.

Comment

Same..

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        I am still waiting for VISA to be processed.

Interview Date: 17th Dec, issued 221g white paper with Admin Processing.

still waiting...

anyone on same boat?

Hi Vinay,

I attended visa interview on 14th Dec and they issue 221g white paper and took my H1b peition and couple of documents. When i checked in the USCIS website, they say that they need to review it... Any idea or let me know if you get any update on your case.

Thanks..

Comment

Hello imirza,

Originally posted by imirza View Post
          People before me and after me got visas and me still waiting. What an opaque process.
          I am in the same situation, people have got the visa who applied after me, now days consulate have the standard practice to give 221G to most of the people specially for muslims.

This is my 2nd 221G, I have got same thing in my B1 too and it got cleared in 45 days. now again i have got 221G yellow with no docs during my H1B stamping interview, dont know how much time it will take now.

below is my interview exp.

Interview:-15th Jan 2013

Visa officer asked me standard question like my employer, designation, roles and responsibilites, salary and marital status. and handed over yellow 221G form and asked me to see my CEAC no. on consulate website (mumbai).

In my company out of 10 people 8 have gone through with admin process.

Hope you will get this admin process clear soon...

Comment

No updates on passport

Hey All,

After long time i have decided to join this forum and post my issue.

Visa Interview date : 24 Aug 2012 (Got 221(g) for Administrative Process) In Hyderabad consulate

Got a mail from hyd consulate to submit passport finally on 10 Jan 2013, I have submited my passport, 221(g) via Bangalore VFS office.

After that i start tracking my passport via send a mail to [email protected], And i can see incrementally status getting changed till 22nd. After 22nd if am send mail with my passport # am getting reply back as 'There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.'

Am really no sure what above message meant. I called VFS droped couple mail they dont have any proper update. Only suggestion what they say is keep checking https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/ website for updates. Only change after so many month i can see status updated date to 18th Jan 2013 thats it.

Actually i lost all the hopes abt the visa, All of sudden i got the mail after 4+ month to submit my passport. Am noy sure how to react on this. Its really frustrating time.

How many days do consulate keeps the passport?
            Can we ask for passport if there is any official trip to other countries? Whats the process if we can?

Thanks in advance.......

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by shihab View Post
            I still waiting for the visa for my wife and children in yemen.the intereview was in July 1-2012.any one waiting more than me for administrative processing.
            Did you submit the passport?

Comment

221g white paper

Hiii,

No updates yet....

eagerly waiting for an email at least.

Originally posted by wannaflyhigh View Post
              Hi Vinay,

I attended visa interview on 14th Dec and they issue 221g white paper and took my H1b peition and couple of documents. When i checked in the USCIS website, they say that they need to review it... Any idea or let me know if you get any update on your case.

Thanks..
              Reddy

Comment

Shihab

I submit the passport and all paper but they return all of them to my wife

Comment

221g White Slip - Chennai Consulate

Originally posted by salim.ahemad View Post
                  I am in the same situation, people have got the visa who applied after me, now days consulate have the standard practice to give 221G to most of the people specially for muslims.

This is my 2nd 221G, I have got same thing in my B1 too and it got cleared in 45 days. now again i have got 221G yellow with no docs during my H1B stamping interview, dont know how much time it will take now.

below is my interview exp.

Interview:-15th Jan 2013

Visa officer asked me standard question like my employer, designation, roles and responsibilites, salary and marital status. and handed over yellow 221G form and asked me to see my CEAC no. on consulate website (mumbai).

In my company out of 10 people 8 have gone through with admin process.

Hope you will get this admin process clear soon...
                  Hi Mirza/salim,
                  I am also in the same situation, I got the 221g White Slip from Chennai consulate on 21st DEC 2012, Still I am waiting for the administrative process completion. I don't know how long it will take to complete this process. Its really frustrating a lot!!!.

Interview date: Dec 21st 2012
                  Document Submission: Dec 28th 2012.

Hope everyone will get the visa soon. All the best.

Regards,
                  Kamal

Comment

Day 51

Kamal/Salim

Still no word from the embassy in my case (H1-B and H4). It is day 51 since the visa interview.
                    Good luck to you as well.

Mirza

Comment

any updates?

Any updates from anyone?

Mine still has no word... into Day 55 now.

Comment

Originally posted by imirza View Post
                        Any updates from anyone?

Mine still has no word... into Day 55 now.

No update Mirza, CEAC website shows same thing and my CEAC no. have not appeared in .pdf file.

I am into 15th business day, will update you if anything come up.

R/Salim

Comment

Day 49

Hi,

i am into 49th day since my interview (H1B and H4), Passports and I797 are with consulate, no update yet.
                          what is that .pdf file that you were mentioned? Also
                          Please let me know if anyone get an update from consulate (AAP).

Good Luck to all.

No update Mirza, CEAC website shows same thing and my CEAC no. have not appeared in .pdf file.

I am into 15th business day, will update you if anything come up.

R/Salim
                          Reddy

Comment

Hi,

i am into 49th day since my interview (H1B and H4), Passports and I797 are with consulate, no update yet.
                            what is that .pdf file that you were mentioned? Also
                            Please let me know if anyone get an update from consulate (AAP).

Good Luck to all.
                            Hello Vinay,

Which consulate you went for the interview.?

Comment

Day 50

Hi Salim,

Mine is Hyderabad consulate.

Hello Vinay,

Which consulate you went for the interview.?
                              Reddy

Comment

Hi Salim,

Mine is Hyderabad consulate.
                                Hi Vinay,

Hyderabad consulate do not have the facility for .pdf file to track your pending application, they only have the following link to check the visa status https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/

Only chennai, mumbai and kolkata embassy have the facility to track the case through .pdf as well.

R/Salim

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X