Visual force page error while scheduling an appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visual force page error while scheduling an appointment

After filling the DS-160 and paying the fee, I log into profile to schedule an appointment. When I press continue after selecting the date and time for interview, I see some error : "Error occurred while loading a visual force page. Email us if you need to get in touch". I called customer care, they also could not help with this. They gave different answers but none of them worked. In fact, they are getting the same error. I see the slots getting filled. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions please. I really appreciate your help.

Hi, I am in the same situation

Originally posted by Ajey View Post
    After filling the DS-160 and paying the fee, I log into profile to schedule an appointment. When I press continue after selecting the date and time for interview, I see some error : "Error occurred while loading a visual force page. Email us if you need to get in touch". I called customer care, they also could not help with this. They gave different answers but none of them worked. In fact, they are getting the same error. I see the slots getting filled. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions please. I really appreciate your help.

Even i am getting the same error message. What was the solution for your error?, please let me know.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X