Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISA InterView Date : Confusion

Hi

I'm taking VISA Interview date for my parents.

Now, today i started applying and saw availability of date June 2nd 2006, so i went ahead and filled up D156 and D157 forms as per my father's details.

Then, after completion, when i clicked on "Add new applicant" to enter my mother's details, it showed me the available date of 18th September 2006.

So, now if i fill up D156 and 157 forms as per my mother's details, will the interview date would be in September ???, the earliar June date do not have any importance ?

Is it that the available date (just at the time of confirmation) is valid ? and will be applicable for the interview ?

So even if i fill up the details with Sep date, and then i can check for the availabilty of new date at the time of confirmation. Will this hold good ?

Please suggest.

Thanks
    Madhur

Hi!

Fill in both forms for all applicants and a calendar page will open up, thats the date you can pick.

Currently dates are in Sep however sometimes now and then earlier dates are avialble for a short time.

Comment

Do u mean "The date which shows at the start is not valid, till u confirm the appointment?"

As i said, i clicked continue with date available as June 22nd, but it was never blocked.

After i fill in both forms for my parents then should i check for the dates ?

Comment

Originally posted by madhur
        Do u mean "The date which shows at the start is not valid, till u confirm the appointment?"

As i said, i clicked continue with date available as June 22nd, but it was never blocked.

After i fill in both forms for my parents then should i check for the dates ?
        You don't have to check for dates.....a screen with a calendar wil appear as a part of the appointment scehduling process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X