Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport delivery/tracking

Hi friends,

I had B1 visa interview at chennai consulate on 2 days back and my visa is approved VO officer tolde me u will get the passport in 3-4 days.when today i checked in the VFS site to track my passport status i saw the below message.

Your passport has not been handed over to VFS. Kindly contact our regional call centres for further queries.

is there any thing that i need to worry about,i am asking this because on the same day my friend had an visa interview and when he checked his status he can see that his passport is delivered to BlueDart.I am just wondering is it happening with only my case??

Please suggest me.

Thanks in Advance,
    Maddy

Hi Maddi

By the way, how was your interview, can you pls share your experience with the possible questions & your handling, which could help me to prepare, as I hv my b1 interview during Jan'07. tks

Comment

Yes it went fine,this time not that much screwd up below are the questions.

wat is the purpose of your trip
      why it was rejected first time
      how many days u want to stay there
      asked abt my project

thats it.she told i will get the visa.

Bye
      Maddy

Comment

hi

Tks Maddi, I suppose, we could mention the reason for rejection is as per 214b, or do we need to say what went wrong? Srivatsan

Comment

I told her as first time it was rejected under section 214(b).I think this is fare enough.

Comment

hi Maddi

Hi, pleased to adv, hv got okayed with my b1 visa to-day, can u pls adv, how long it took for you to get your visa/pp, as my departure is by 9th Jan. Pls adv. tks Sri

Comment

Hello Friends

I had my b1 visa interview & got approval y'day. Having chkd the vfs site, it states as below.

"Your passport has not been handed over to VFS. Kindly contact our regional call centres for further queries"

Do I need to be patient to wait further or to call the Southern regional center it's hardly noteven 24 hrs of my interview, pls adv me, as my travel intended on 9th Jan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X