PDA

View Full Version : Looking for companies sponsoring greencard

tindhira
03-18-2003, 07:46 PM
Hi
My husband is also looking for some one who can sponsor greencard. His six year term of H1-B is going to expire on october 2003. He is currently working with Oracle corporation at Paloalto CA. We have applied for GC in oct 2001. The labour is still not approved. It is in the second stage and we are not sure how long is this going to take. So we are looking for some company which will sponsor our GC immediately.
If anyone has any information please let me know as soon as possible

Broader
03-23-2003, 04:15 PM
email me his resume

tindhira
03-24-2003, 02:48 AM
Broader:
send me your contact details. I will send my resume.
Mine is tindhira@hotmail.com

vik3074
04-06-2003, 09:25 PM
contact me at xmljar@yahoo.com

i was in a similar situation waiting for CA DOL and I have also applied through a faster state, its only taking a couple of mnths to get approved and that too with 100% success,

azzuri39
07-16-2003, 10:26 AM
Broader, please send me your contact info as well:
lesio@softhome.net

slagisetti
07-20-2003, 05:04 PM
hi broader,can you send me your contact information..
I am alsointerested in this

ringlordwarrior
08-01-2003, 10:02 AM
Hi All:
Any suggestion on what state has the fastest processing time for LC ? In Texas it takes for ever.

kputta
08-19-2003, 01:36 PM
My company Globalcynex, Inc. can help process GC for the deserving candidates and help them also in getting the 7th year H-1B extension who are willing to join and work for it, We process GC from our offices located in Delaware, Seattle, Virginia and other states.

For futher questions, mail me at kishore@globalcynex.com

GcPain
08-28-2003, 07:59 PM
I was in the same boat. Went through lot of pain before finding an employer to sponsor GC from fast moving state. Applied from Delaware - waiting for last 1 year.
I came to know abt a company, Binex Group, located in South Dakota where LC is certified in less than three months. If any of you guys want to avoid the pain I went through and get your GC done quickly contact Rachael rachael.adams@binexgroup.com

I have some of my friends got LC done from that company and already filed I-140 and I-485 simultaneously.

DejavuLTD
09-04-2003, 10:17 AM
Hello I am in the USA with a non-immigrant visa and need a company to sponsor me for H1 or GC directly...I speak 5 different languages and have good IT background and hold a bachelor's degree in Business Management.
Anyone can help me out ?

ashishagl1
09-10-2003, 09:53 AM
can I please contact you over the phone?

please let me know so that I could discuss a few things.

mu number 201-349-8044

ashishagl1
09-10-2003, 10:05 AM
GCpain:

can I please contact you over the phone?

please let me know so that I could discuss a few things.

mu number 201-349-8044

kputta
10-03-2003, 04:56 PM
My company Globalcynex, Inc. can help process GC for the deserving candidates and help them also in getting the 7th year H-1B extension who are willing to join and work for it, We process GC from our offices located in Delaware, Seattle, Virginia and other states.

For futher questions, mail me at kishore@globalcynex.com

satish2003
10-19-2003, 06:18 PM
After reading the post from GcPain, I contacted this company Binex Group. They had filed my LC from Wisconsin as promised, which is very rare in consulting company these days. If yoy guys want GC done then contact rachael, her mail is rachael.adams@binexgroup.com

Thanks
Satish

sairamsrinivasan
11-15-2003, 05:25 AM
can i please have your contact number so that i can contact you regarding this issue

thanks
sairam

dhruv13
02-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Hi Gcpain,

I would like to know more about GC with binexgroup. Please mail me at combobox@yahoo.com in your spare time.

thanks

Alok2002
03-15-2004, 03:26 PM
Hi gcpain , could you tell me more about binex group. I was contacted by Ron Daniel from Binex Group.

Whats your contact info. I have some more questions.

Alok2002
03-15-2004, 03:28 PM
Hi Satish,

I needed some more information on filing green card.
Did you get your labor cert approved ?

Thanks,

dorut
04-09-2004, 11:17 AM
Hi,
I am Canadian citizen with H4,on H1-B Visa of my Wife. Now, I need to apply for TN or H1-B .We are living in New Jersey, right now. I have a Bachelor degree in Accounting without Canada /USA and 1 year college in Canada / Montreal with degree in Computer Tech.

My experience in Informatics System as Technician and Consultant is around 7-9 years. Also my Bachelor has a lot of courses in Programming and hardware architecture. I CAN'TI applied for my TN because I don't have 2 years+ post secondary... I would like to apply for a TN or H1-B visa through the company in the US that is interested in hiring me.

My question: I have obtained Canada/Quebec education equivalency in Accounting(3 years, this time 4 years)and my College degree in computer system (1 year- intensive with 16 Courses).

I am looking for a company which would be interseted to sponsor my and labor as a future employee.

kind regards,

nick

dor_vla@yahoo.com

gcmaniac
04-23-2004, 07:20 AM
Satish can you please give me your contact numbers. Would like to know more about Binex Group. I urgently need help to do my GC.
Can you please mail me at gcmaniac2004@yahoo.com

PoraKopal
05-04-2004, 03:01 PM
Any further info on Binex Group? Are they still working? Are there any similar group out there?

khatoon
05-24-2004, 06:52 PM
hi:

i am working as vb developer in memphis.i have been in h1-b visa since november 2003, i would like to start applying for green card.i would like to continue in the same company but would like to have some other company sponsor green card for me.GCpain, could you please let me know if binex group can Help me with my situation.thanks in advance.

priyamanat
06-04-2004, 08:44 AM
Need a suggestion regarding GC sponsorship.Any company doing for future employment? I would like to know more about Binexgroup or similar company.So can u guide me in this issue.Contact me at priyamanat@yahoo.com.

nextflight
06-10-2004, 05:05 PM
I am currently working for a company which sponsors my GC application in Florida, but my company does it in a regular way for labor certificate which takes forever. I have 5 year computer working experiences and am a certified java programmer. I've been in h-1 status 3 and half a year. Right now I am looking at other ways to get GC done fast if possible. I am willing to do whatever it takes. Please help! thanks....

rkam04
08-18-2004, 07:04 PM
I'm on my 7th year of H1 visa and my LC is still not approved and Is it possible to get LC approved through some other company while I'm working here at the current comany. Any suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated. Please email the details to: gc_guy04@hotmail.com

I really need the info ASAP

Thanks a lot

c153
10-11-2004, 06:33 PM
be happy u have visa and r working . Wolves are waiting to loot u. Ya, if u get reasonable offer then go for it. Relax man

manojmails
11-25-2004, 06:11 PM
I am in my 4th year of H1 and 2 more still to go. I have 7 yrs of IT experience and cutrrently working in top MNC in Data warehouse technologies

My current company do not have policy to file GCs. Need to get LC done ASAP and start working for new company after LC apporval and filing of GC.

Let me know if anybody has further info at
manojmails@yahoo.co.uk

arouncoumar
12-07-2004, 08:54 PM
I am in the same situation as manojmails

Pl contact me at arouncoumar@hotmail.com I'd also think about buying a pre-approved LCA too.

immihelp
05-31-2009, 07:38 PM
Look at http://www.immihelp.com/greencard-sponsors/

txeffend1
09-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Hi,

I am an experienced IT Services support Manager with 13 years of IT and telecommunication experience. I have worked in the USA for 6 years out of which 3 years were at KPMG LLP. I am currently resident in UK and working full time in the Higher education sector but want to return back to USA.

I am a 'Charted IT professional' with the British Computer Society and 'Incorporate Engineer' with the Engineering Council. I have a Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering and currently completing Masters in Business Administration (MBA).

I am therefore looking for companies that will sponsor me for H1B and green card. Please do not hesitate to contact me by replying with the name of the company and an email address so I can forward you my resume.

Regards,

Tariq Effendi