Please provide me the answers to follwoign queries:
1. Is there any way to go with appointment and how?
2. If without appointment then what is the best time to reach the SJ office.
3. There are two approval notices, one sent directly to me and one to my attorney. Will it be sufficient to take mine or should wait for attorney's too?
08-29-2001, 01:03 PM
one approval notice should be enough
make sure u take all the documents with u (i-94 ,pic;etc..)
08-30-2001, 03:53 PM
1. There is no way to go by appointment. Your approval notice is enough. They open at 7AM.
2. Best time to go there is before 3AM. There is a long line and if you go there around 5AM or 6AM, I bet you, numbers will me maximized and will close around 9AM. Got a horrible experience falling in line. I dont know if you can go to San Francisco but I heard from others that you van do it. There is a short waiting time line in SFO. But check it first before going there. It might help.
3. Better to have both copies, your copy and lawyer's copy. Photocopy these two copies for you file is advisable, just in case INS would take it. But in my case, they took my copy since it has my address, where I want them to mail). Bring your 194, pictures, working permit and your Advance Parole documents if any. It wont hurt if you bring all pertinent documents you have, just in case INS asks for something at least you are ready.