Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Student visa - questions

Hi
    My sister just attended an interview ON 17 DEC 04 at chennai consulate for f1. sHE GOT REJECTED.

So she is making preparations for second time and I wanted to know what could be the best answer for CAREER PLANS .
    As I am sure my sister was tensed answering the question and said: she wanted to do M.S and it will better her future oppurtutnites.

Did any body had experiennces attending Second interview(how different).
    Is it necessary to change any documents becos they did not look at any documents at all and said the reason of rrejection as Student does not qualify under immigration laws as she did not have intentor any ties to return to India.
    Can any body pleas ehelp in this issue.
    Appreciate it.
    maya

your sister will have to prove to the consular officer that she is going to come back to India after her MS.
    the answer to that question must strongly show your intent to return back to India.
    secondly, confidence is the key. Act as if u are not tensed at all even if u are afraid inside. do not stammer as u speak to the consular officer. stay cool. be bold while answering. do everything which keeps u calm.
    i got my visa on 17dec04 at the chennai consul.
    it was my 3rd visit. 1st time, i was quite nervous and got rejected. on 17th, i acted confident and got it.
    Nikhil Nayak
    Secunderabad, India

Comment

How long did you wait to re apply again and again? I agree that you have to be confident, but how can you do that???? I came back from the US in November (I was on a tourist visa) to apply for a student visa and got rejected in january. I want to re apply, but I don't know what to bring to the embassy since the consular officer didn't want to look at my supporting documents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X