View Full Version : Help required regarding skilled visa sub class 175
12-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi i am fawad and i need advice regarding my skills assessment
I am software engineer, working on dynamics ax erp. i can show 4 year experience and did BS of 4 years in computer engineering. i have assessed my skills with immi.gov.au but i have some confusion regarding acs, about the documents to send.
can some one help me and provide me the checklist of documents to send them and suggest me that whether i am eligible
12-14-2009, 01:34 AM
This is Faisal from Karachi. I also work on .net technologies and I have got ACS and now I am going to lodge my application for sub class 175 skill visa.
you need to send following documents to ACS authority.
1. ACS Application Form.
2. Detailed C.V
3. All Educational Transcripts and Certificates.
4. All Experience letters from HR department on company letter head.
5. All Reference letters from your immediate boss on company letter head with details of your job specification , projects and technologies that you worked on during your job.
6. Passport Cover pages.
7. Pay order in Australian currency of 400 AU$.
Note : other than [c.v , application form and pay order] , all documents should be attested, true copies of your original documents.
01-05-2010, 08:29 AM
This below link would help you with the ACS docs:
03-03-2010, 06:28 AM
Hey Guys. I am Mahfuz. I have been working as Software Development Engineer in Test for a MS Outsourcing project for almost 4 years. We Mainly work with C# on .Net and other frameworks and also have completed a 4 years BSC(Hons.) degree in Computer Science. I wish to apply for Australian PR. I have two questions
1. To claim specialization in C# what do I need to do? Is it better to take MCTS?
2. How detailed the recommendation letter should be? It's very unlikely that my manager will put too much project details because we work on MS products and under NDA he is probably not permitted to disclose sensetive technical information?
Would really appreciate if any senior member will help me out here.