Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect Address

Hello -

We have filed I-130 and I-485 together for my parents who are in the US on a B-2 visa. The whole packages was returned due to wrong address. I-485 was rejected because we have used India address and we were asked to re-file using the US address. I-130 was also sent back because I-485 rejection and joint filing.

1) Since I-130 did not have any issues, can we resubmit it and the supporting docs as is, though each page of the form as well as any support doc has scanned text to the right of the page?

2) Can we submit the new I-485 application with the US address along with the existing supporting docs?

3) The receipt date on the original submission was before the I-94 expiration date and I know they retain the receipt number. Now that the I-94 has expired by a few days and we will be resubmitting the application, will there be any issues with out-of-status? I am thinking not, but would like to get a confirmation.

Thanks

Consult and Attorney as this invloves a case where I-94 has expired and you do not want any adverse effects/impact.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X