I 130 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 130 question

Hi I had applied I 130 for my sister.My sister is in India.The I130 is approved but it says the Benificiary is here in USA.What should I do

Is she in the U.S.?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

No She is India.She has never been to USA.In my I130 I had mentioned for Consular Processing.But On the I130 approval notice it says that your Beneficiary will do Adjustment of status .

Comment

It is either USCIS mistake or your made a mistake in filling the form.

You need to inform that the beneficiary is not in the U.S. and the file should be forwarded to NVC.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thank you very Much

Comment

I had Filed I-130 for 4 of my sisters.First I had applied for one sister in 05/2009.I have not received any answer from USCIS.But I had applied for 2 of my other sisters in 12/2009 and the I-130 is approved.Is it possible for USCIS to take that long to approve for the application filed in 05/2009.

Comment

I had Filed I-130 for 4 of my sisters.First I had applied for one sister in 05/2009.I have not received any answer from USCIS.But I had applied for 2 of my other sisters in 12/2009 and the I-130 is approved.Is it possible for USCIS to take that long to approve for the application filed in 05/2009.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X