Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form I-130 Question 22

Hi all,
    I'm a citizen of an Asian country currently living in UK and my brother (US Citizen) is trying to file I-130 on my behalf .... I have trouble filling question 22 ... it asks ...

If your relative is not eligible for adjustment of status, he or she will apply for a visa abroad at the American consular post in:

since I'm currently (at the time of submitting the application) in UK do I put London , UK as the answer to that question

OR

By the time takes to complete the process (in about 10 years) I might most likely be in my home country ... so is it advisable to put my home country there ?? or will that matter ??

Originally posted by mediya View Post
    since I'm currently (at the time of submitting the application) in UK do I put London , UK as the answer to that question

OR

By the time takes to complete the process (in about 10 years) I might most likely be in my home country ... so is it advisable to put my home country there ?? or will that matter ??
    If you anticipate that in the next 8-10 years you shall be in your home country then put the name of your home country. You can always change that if you are somewhere else when your case eventually comes up.

Good luck.
    Last edited by visjig; 06-23-2010, 02:42 AM. Reason: format

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X