Which Vaccines should I take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Vaccines should I take?

I am planning to go to my Primary Physician before going to the Civil Surgeon as I am hoping that either he can do the test or give me vaccinations covered by my insurance.

Do I need all the ones listed in the Page 4 of form I-693? (e.g: DT, DTP, DTaP, Td, Tdap, OPV, IPV)

Thanks in advance!

PS: Is there a Supplemental form for I-693? I could not find any...
    Last edited by hellomms; 06-22-2010, 01:31 PM.

Good luck
    Last edited by visjig; 06-24-2010, 02:32 PM. Reason: deletion

Comment

Thanks for the response. I am actually in the US and for some reason did not take any of the listed Vaccines when I came here to study. So now I have to take most of them.

I want to take these at my physician before I go to the Civil Surgeon as they will be covered by my insurance. I am just not sure which ones can be skipped as they may NOT be age appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by hellomms View Post
        Thanks for the response. I am actually in the US and for some reason did not take any of the listed Vaccines when I came here to study. So now I have to take most of them.

I want to take these at my physician before I go to the Civil Surgeon as they will be covered by my insurance. I am just not sure which ones can be skipped as they may NOT be age appropriate.
        Sorry mate for the earlier msg. but here is the chart for vaccinations, it will help you.

https:///vaccination-requirements-fo...mmigrant-visa/

Comment

MMR, Tet**** & TB test.

Comment

What about Hepatitis A/B

What about Hapatitis A and/or B? Did you guys have them before the GC process?

I guess, I am concerned about having too many...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X