PCC for Non Resident Indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCC for Non Resident Indian

Hello, I was an Indian passport holder until 2007. My passport expired and now I am a New Zealand passport holder living in Canada. Never been to India after 2000.
    For my US Immigrant visa, do I have to obtain a PCC from India eventhough I am no more a resident/citizen of India.

If you are not Indian citizen and if you don't live in India, you will not be able to get the police certificate.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Please note that you will have to procure PCC from canadian authorities if you have been staying more then 1 year at canada.
      For Newzealand you can contact your Newzealand embasy in canada.

According to me you will still need the Indian Pcc because you were staying in India prior to 2000 and were Indian citizen.

agm

Comment

Hiya mate,

Have a look here /police-certificates-for-usa-immigrant-visa/

You will see that you don't require the PCC from India as you are not an Indian Citizen anymore.

Comment

Help

Hello !! I am a mexican citizen who lived in India for 8 months and now applying for a resident permit in Canada. I read that PCC is not available for non indians-non residents but I cant find this info in an official page from Indian authorities. Does anybody know where can I find this info ? Thanks for your help !!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X