1864 self employment question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1864 self employment question

I am married to an U.S citizen. We are in the process of filing for my greencard, however he just left his job since June 1 to focus on his business. His business has been established for the last three years and have filed taxes for both his business and his former employment. My question is the: (1) fact the he is now not employed anymore but is self employed, other than the tax returns what other proof does he need to have with i864? He doesnt have any 1099 forms from vendors. (2 )Can we put invoices for the last three months that he has gotten from jobs as proof? (3) Should we still send the pay stub from the last three months at his former job along with the W2 and the tax return form? (4) He has two young children from a previous marriage living with us do you think I need a joint sponsor? (He made an annual income of $54000 last year from his employment and $64000 from his business.

Thanks in advance for your answers. We have filled out all the forms and want to send them concurrently but we don't want to make any mistakes so we want to know what to do before sending them in. This website has helped alot so far.

1. No.
    2. Not needed.
    3. No.
    4. Not needed.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

i864

Thank you for your response. It's highly appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X