Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filing new i-130 petition - F2A

Hi, me and my fiancee recently married.
    I'm on F1 status now and we are planning to File i-130 petition for me. My husband is a green card holder.
    I want to ask if there is any particular advice regarding filing the docs? I read the instructions, and we have common lease and auto insurance already for couple of years. Anything else we need to include? Any affidavits?
    We decided to file ourselves without an attorney (they are sooo expensive nowadays)!

Also if anybody filed recently, how long it takes for i-130 to get approved?
    Thank you for your help! I'll keep you posted.

Originally posted by rinitka View Post
    Hi, me and my fiancee recently married.
    I'm on F1 status now and we are planning to File i-130 petition for me. My husband is a green card holder.
    I want to ask if there is any particular advice regarding filing the docs? I read the instructions, and we have common lease and auto insurance already for couple of years. Anything else we need to include? Any affidavits?
    We decided to file ourselves without an attorney (they are sooo expensive nowadays)!

Also if anybody filed recently, how long it takes for i-130 to get approved?
    Thank you for your help! I'll keep you posted.
    Submit as much evidence as you can regarding your relationship. Also affidavits from either parents (esp. in USA) confirming your marriage and your relationship would be helpful.

Nowadays F2A category is moving fast so I believe that your approval will be quick as well. So do not delay and file today!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck.

Comment

Thank you for your help!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X