11854 and i-845a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11854 and i-845a

i need help,i petitioned my husband and it got approved. i got notice from NVS and i already paid the AOS, and they gave me link for affidavit of support, my question is, after gathering all the requirements and finish filling up I-864 and I-864 where should i send it? my husband send his choice of agent already. what is his next step? should he wait for some forms from NVS? right noe he is in the philippines

Originally posted by froggy View Post
    i need help,i petitioned my husband and it got approved. i got notice from NVS and i already paid the AOS, and they gave me link for affidavit of support, my question is, after gathering all the requirements and finish filling up I-864 and I-864 where should i send it? my husband send his choice of agent already. what is his next step? should he wait for some forms from NVS? right noe he is in the philippines
    If you paid the $70 fee for AoS online then you shall get the AoS document cover sheet the same place where the fee was paid. Go to the same website and login with your details. You shall see the links there only.

Let us know if you require any further guidance.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by visjig View Post
      If you paid the $70 fee for AoS online then you shall get the AoS document cover sheet the same place where the fee was paid. Go to the same website and login with your details. You shall see the links there only.

Let us know if you require any further guidance.

Good luck
      Hi another question... on form I-864A what should i write on part 2 sponsor promise.... I. the sponsor,______name of sponsor______ in consideration of house hold member's promise to support the following intending immigrantand to be jointly and severally liable for any ........promise to complete and file an affidavit on behalf of the following _________________name intending immigrant(s)
      (indicate number).

what number should i indicate??? and on part 3 #15 what is number from item 13? thanks

Comment

another question.about proof of residency in your household? waht kind of proof should i send?

Comment

write on part 2 sponsor promise.... I. the sponsor,______name of sponsor______ in consideration of house hold member's promise to support the following intending immigrantand to be jointly and severally liable for any ........promise to complete and file an affidavit on behalf of the following _________________name intending immigrant(s)
          (indicate number).

what number should i indicate??? and on part 3 #15 what is number from item 13? thanks
          The number that you need to write is ONE. As you are sponsoring just your husband so it is ONE in part 2 and part 3.

Good luck

Comment

another question.about proof of residency in your household? waht kind of proof should i send?
            I did not understand this? Where is this requirement? Please put your question in detail.

Comment

Originally posted by visjig View Post
              I did not understand this? Where is this requirement? Please put your question in detail.
              This is one of the requirement on the checklist of form i-864. If you file I-864a 2nd on the list... It says proof of tgeir residency in your household and relationship to you if they are not the intending immigrant.....

An pls tell me what doxuments should i attach if i submit these forms?? Thank so much for your help. And also only form i864a needs to be notirized right?

Comment

This is one of the requirement on the checklist of form i-864. If you file I-864a 2nd on the list... It says proof of tgeir residency in your household and relationship to you if they are not the intending immigrant.....

An pls tell me what doxuments should i attach if i submit these forms?? Thank so much for your help. And also only form i864a needs to be notirized right?
                Please tell me who is filling the I-864A? eg-your sister or brother or mother or father? Then I can suggest some more documents. I am at the same stage as you in the processing. I am posting my DS-230 on Monday. My I-864 & I-864A are on their way.

You need to submit the employment letters to confirm the income which you have put down in I-864 & I-864A.

I-864 & I-864A does not need to be notorized.

See here and if you still have questions then please post:- https://www.immihelp.com/checklist-t...it-of-support/

Comment

its my sister who is filing i-864a. i really appreiate our help. thank you so much.

Comment

its my sister who is filing i-864a. i really appreiate our help. thank you so much.
                    Ok. So now you need to send your and your sister's birth certificate to prove your relationship. also maybe a bank statement in your name showing your address and a bank statement in your sister's name to prove that both of you live together in the same household. these are one of the main things that you need to send. then all proof of income and fed tax returns.

also a cover letter with a list of all the documents enclosed would be good as well.

hope all this helps.

Comment

can i submit a copy of her ID with photo and her adrress (her drivers license) and a bill from cable company that is under my name to proof that we leave together coz its gonna take few days for the bank stament coz both our bank statements are paper less we do al bank thansction online.

i think its a good idea to send a list of document that i submitted. thank you so much. if i have further questions i'll post here. i really appriciate your help. you are a i help...

Comment

Can pay stub replace letter from employment? As proof of employment? Thanks.

Comment

can i submit a copy of her ID with photo and her address (her drivers license) and a bill from cable company that is under my name to proof that we leave together coz its gonna take few days for the bank stament coz both our bank statements are paper less we do al bank thansction online.

i think its a good idea to send a list of document that i submitted. thank you so much. if i have further questions i'll post here. i really appriciate your help. you are a i help...
                          Yeah that drivers license of your sister and cable bill for you is fine. But you know it is possible to printout your bank statements online which show your and/or your sister name & address. Bank of America online banking allows this. Also credit card statements with name & address. Electricity or gas or water bills would be good as well.

Yeah draft a simple cover letter and list out all the enclosures. It will be easy for the reviewer.

Comment

Can pay stub replace letter from employment? As proof of employment? Thanks.
                            You can send pay stubs but you cannot send pay stubs for the past two years!!!

It would be impractical for the reviewer to go through all of them. So a letter from your employer stating your annual salary, position in the company, full-time or part-time, time you've been with the company would be very helpful & desirable. And a letter from your employer on their letter-head would be a more concrete proof of your employment.

If you want, you can send pay stubs for the past six months though not essential.

Comment

yah that's true, i got your point. so i really need proof of employment. so pay stub is not really needed? thanks a lot...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X