Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F-3 Case No-MDR2010xxxxxxx Request all for some clarifications.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-3 Case No-MDR2010xxxxxxx Request all for some clarifications.

My mother filed an I-130 for me (daughter), the petition was approved by USICS and sent to NVC, got a letter from NVC giving all details and told to wait till further instructions.

Now here starts my anxiety, my case no is MDR 2010xxxxxxx and accordingly this file is created for Madras consulate in the year 2010 fine.

On checking in the consulate web site I found interview schedule for July 2010 of F-3 status applicants with MDR2009xxxxx and MDR2005xxxxx etc. Since my No is MDR2010xxxx does this mean I too will be scheduled for interviw shortly if I go by this information or should I wait as per the priority date.

Thanks in advance to all respondents, you can help reduce my anxiety GOD BLESS
    Last edited by paseb; 07-17-2010, 02:58 AM.

you have to wait till your priority date for f3 becomes current to have an appointment scheduled with chennai.
    Have you or your mom got notice to pay the visa fees and Afidavit of support fees from NVC. ? Only when the file is about to be current, your mom wil have to pay $70 AOS fees and you/your mom will have to pay another set of $400 fees for imigration fees. You will recieve instructions from NVC when u need to pay the fees.
    Dont confuse your MDR*** as it is just a refrence number allocated to each case. There will be numbers ahead of you or prior to you..they have nothing in common..Quite posible that numbers ahead of you might have got interview call ..but it is based on category
    So wait till you get notification from nvc. Check the august visa bulletin

Comment

Originally posted by mehta_agm1979 View Post
      you have to wait till your priority date for f3 becomes current to have an appointment scheduled with chennai.
      Have you or your mom got notice to pay the visa fees and Afidavit of support fees from NVC. ? Only when the file is about to be current, your mom wil have to pay $70 AOS fees and you/your mom will have to pay another set of $400 fees for imigration fees. You will recieve instructions from NVC when u need to pay the fees.
      Dont confuse your MDR*** as it is just a refrence number allocated to each case. There will be numbers ahead of you or prior to you..they have nothing in common..Quite posible that numbers ahead of you might have got interview call ..but it is based on category
      So wait till you get notification from nvc. Check the august visa bulletin
      Thanks for your prompt response. I still don't understand how same category (F-3) persons with MDR2009xxxx are called for interview in chennai consulate, was their PD's of much earlier dates, usually PD and Case No will be within 1 or 2 years. My PD is Jan 2009.
      Can you pl enlighten me on this. My mom says she has received a letter saying they will send something in 90 days but she is not sure what it is she is too busy with work, maybe she can clarify what it is this week end.

Comment

hi based on the PD that you gave and the curent PD for f3 india is Jan2002.
        You have many years to wait till your pd becomes current.
        Check with your mom on what letter she recieved.
        Also please note that MDR# has nothing to do with your PD..its just a refrence number that helps US embassy..for eg : MDR is chennai. So ur case interview will be chennai US consulate.
        Last edited by mehta_agm1979; 07-18-2010, 02:48 AM. Reason: additional info.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X