Sent all the orignal docs to NVC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent all the orignal docs to NVC

Hi ALL . on the basis of the checklist letter which i recieved for submitting the ds230 forms.. i have submitted orignal copy of my birthcertificate and the police clearance certificates from Passport office and the District police station.
    Will i again need to furnish the orignal copy to VFS at the time of my interview ?

My PCC from passport office was issued in 22nd april 2010. And the district police certificate was issued on 8th july 2010. How long is the PCC's valid for.
    Are they valid for 1 year or 6 months..

Agm

You needn't have as you can send copies and carry the originals to the interview. As you have already sent the originals they will be returned to you after the interview.

Please note that the Interview letter that you recieved from NVC/Consulate will crealy indicate the documents that you have submitted in original and if they have been recieved and accepeted.

If any are required they will indicate that you have to bring them to the Interview....

So wait for the letter ( usually if you have provided am email address as primary agent for communication)-- you will get an email of the letter before the hard copy is mailed to your home country address.

Comment

I suggest you read the complete procedure step by step at /usa-immigrant-visa-process/
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X