Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition being processed and visiting with B2 VISA

Hi,
    I need anyone with this experience to advice me: My Sister who is a US citizen filled i-130 for me, but I have a B2 VISA, I normally travel to the US every year for my recurrent course to renew my License. I want to know if I will be refused entry in the US since I have an ongoing petition.

rgds

Originally posted by psa3136 View Post
    Hi,
    I need anyone with this experience to advice me: My Sister who is a US citizen filled i-130 for me, but I have a B2 VISA, I normally travel to the US every year for my recurrent course to renew my License. I want to know if I will be refused entry in the US since I have an ongoing petition.

rgds
    As long as you have a valid visa to enter the USA and you follow the rules attached to that particular visa, there should be no problem in you gaining entry to the USA.

In your case, you must have concrete evidence that you will be leaving USA before your stay period expires in the USA.

I have a I-130 filed and I travel every year to visit my family in the USA on Visa Waiver Program.

Good luck.

Comment

i agree with visjig..100%. If you have a valid visa then you can travel anytime..but you should depart before i94 expires.

Comment

Thank you, I have been to the US several times based on this same course.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X