After sending AOS and choice of agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After sending AOS and choice of agent

Whats the next step after sending affidavit of support and choice of agent? How long do i need to wait to get respond from them? Are they gonna send me (petitioner) letter or they will send letter to indending immigrant?

Originally posted by froggy View Post
    Whats the next step after sending affidavit of support and choice of agent? How long do i need to wait to get respond from them? Are they gonna send me (petitioner) letter or they will send letter to indending immigrant?
    Go to the website where you paid your AoS fee $70 and you will see a link to pay $400 for Immigrant Visa (IV) fee. Once your $400 fee status is "Paid" then you have to fill & send DS-230 form.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by visjig View Post
      Go to the website where you paid your AoS fee $70 and you will see a link to pay $400 for Immigrant Visa (IV) fee. Once your $400 fee status is "Paid" then you have to fill & send DS-230 form.

Good luck.
      i dont have invoice yet i tried to click the box to pay. payment status says not invoice... should i wait for mail from NVC? who will receive this invoice the petitioner or intending immigrant? thanks.

Comment

i dont have invoice yet i tried to click the box to pay. payment status says not invoice... should i wait for mail from NVC? who will receive this invoice the petitioner or intending immigrant? thanks.
        Invoice is received by the person who is specified on the Choice of Agent form. If you have specified an e-mail then they will e-mail you and also send a post to the Principal immigrant. This is true for my case which is as recent as one month ago. Also my IV fee invoice for $400 was generated online after 18 days of the AOS invoice for $70 was generated.

When you logon the "Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center" website can you see your AOS Payment status as "Paid" or "Pending"?

Good luck.

Comment

Invoice is received by the person who is specified on the Choice of Agent form. If you have specified an e-mail then they will e-mail you and also send a post to the Principal immigrant. This is true for my case which is as recent as one month ago. Also my IV fee invoice for $400 was generated online after 18 days of the AOS invoice for $70 was generated.

When you logon the "Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center" website can you see your AOS Payment status as "Paid" or "Pending"?

Good luck.
          the AOS status is paid, o i guess i have to patiently wait until they generate online payment for IV? i'll check it from time to time then? i send the choice of agent and AOS this week. thank you so much.

Comment

the AOS status is paid, o i guess i have to patiently wait until they generate online payment for IV? i'll check it from time to time then? i send the choice of agent and AOS this week. thank you so much.

Thanks for the update. So you have sent your Choice of Agent & I-864 and all the supporting documents this week. This is great. You are getting a step closer to your final destination all the time.

Make sure anything you post is by a "signed for" or a "certified mail" or a proper courier service by which you can track your post.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the update. So you have sent your Choice of Agent & I-864 and all the supporting documents this week. This is great. You are getting a step closer to your final destination all the time.

Make sure anything you post is by a "signed for" or a "certified mail" or a proper courier service by which you can track your post.

Good luck.
              all my post was sent express mail with signature confirmation and tracking number, i tracked my post that was send last weds, they receive it next day (thurs). how many days you think should i wait until i get respond from them and to generate online payment of IV? m i really getting closer to my final destination? I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.

Comment

all my post was sent express mail with signature confirmation and tracking number, i tracked my post that was send last weds, they receive it next day (thurs). how many days you think should i wait until i get respond from them and to generate online payment of IV? m i really getting closer to my final destination? I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.

If you go as per my timeline which I have told you in my earlier post then it is 18 days from generation of AoS invoice to IV invoice generation. And if nothing heard then call NVC.

Good luck.

Comment

If you go as per my timeline which I have told you in my earlier post then it is 18 days from generation of AoS invoice to IV invoice generation. And if nothing heard then call NVC.

Good luck.
                  ok. my payment for AOS was processed july 13, its been like 13 days from then, so i'll wait until this week. thanks for all your help i'll keep you posted...

Comment

Good luck.
                    hi, i just have question for, i was just wondering if i need to fill up ds-230 even if i have not received invoice from NCV? or i have to wait until they send mail of invoice to pay IV? my PD is Feb 2008.

from what i understand i have to wait until they send me invoice and pay IV processing then fill up form DS230.and send completed DS230 form with cover letter receipt?

pls guide me. thanks

Comment

hi, i just have question for, i was just wondering if i need to fill up ds-230 even if i have not received invoice from NCV? or i have to wait until they send mail of invoice to pay IV? my PD is Feb 2008.

from what i understand i have to wait until they send me invoice and pay IV processing then fill up form DS230.and send completed DS230 form with cover letter receipt?

pls guide me. thanks
                      Do not fill any forms without notification from NVC. You are right, you will get invoice for IV fee $400 and when you pay that money then only you will be able to print the barcode cover sheet for DS-230 and then only fill DS-230.

Good luck.

Comment

Do not fill any forms without notification from NVC. You are right, you will get invoice for IV fee $400 and when you pay that money then only you will be able to print the barcode cover sheet for DS-230 and then only fill DS-230.

Good luck.
                        I WAS ABLE TO PAY THE iv FEE ONLINE YESTERDAY I CHECKED THE STATUS STILL IN PROCESS. WAITING FOR BARCODE COVER SHEET. ARE THEY GOING TO SEND ME FORM OR EMAIL ME LINK TO DOWNLOAD FORM DS230 AND INSTRUCTION HOW TO FILL UP FORMS?

Comment

I WAS ABLE TO PAY THE iv FEE ONLINE YESTERDAY I CHECKED THE STATUS STILL IN PROCESS. WAITING FOR BARCODE COVER SHEET. ARE THEY GOING TO SEND ME FORM OR EMAIL ME LINK TO DOWNLOAD FORM DS230 AND INSTRUCTION HOW TO FILL UP FORMS?
                          A weblink will be sent as soon as the status of your payment goes "paid".

Good luck

Comment

Immigrat application

Hi!

My grandfather is US veterans. He filed petition for his son, daughter(my mom) and to all his grandsons and grand daughters(including me). That was about 20 years ago. After so long waiting, finally my lolo(92 years old now) recieved letter from us embassy with the case number approved. My mom was already migrated thru my sister who married an american citizen. She is about to get his american citezenship on October 2010. My question is:

1. For the rest of us who is still here in the Philippines (included in the list filed by my grandfather) can still process application for immigration?

2. I was 15 years old when my grandfather filed petition, I am 35years old now, married and have kids already. There were changes in my status what will be the effect?

3. Is there a posibility that my husband and kids will go with me in US if in case application for immigration will be granted?

Your response to this querries will help me a lot. Thanks & God Bless!

mqm7931
                            Last edited by mqm7931; 08-07-2010, 09:35 AM. Reason: a

Comment

A weblink will be sent as soon as the status of your payment goes "paid".

Good luck
                              Visjig,

i was able to download the forms and all the instruction on how to fill up forms and the documents needed. so after gathering all documents and things they needed i have to send it to NVC again right? and wait for the schedule of the interview? i was just wondering when is the time to do the physical examination and vaccination requirements? thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X