Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applyed for spouse I-130

hi
    actually my brother wife is US Citizen and my brother live in INDIA. she was applyed for my brother greencard marriage based I-130 here on 14th MAY 2010. after week she was received receipt notice 797 for I-130. after that she didn/t here or receive anything. please any baddy help if not any error in document

what is next step she should be expect from embassy and when ?

Originally posted by dharmeshtha View Post
    hi
    actually my brother wife is US Citizen and my brother live in INDIA. she was applyed for my brother greencard marriage based I-130 here on 14th MAY 2010. after week she was received receipt notice 797 for I-130. after that she didn/t here or receive anything. please any baddy help if not any error in document

what is next step she should be expect from embassy and when ?
    What is the "Priority date" on I-797? then i'll tell you next step.

good luck.

Comment

I-130 process

priority date in receipt 05/14/2010 . i mean this recept says they received application and deposit fees on 05/14/2010.

Comment

Originally posted by dharmeshtha View Post
        priority date in receipt 05/14/2010 . i mean this recept says they received application and deposit fees on 05/14/2010.
        Okay so does it clearly say that "Priority date" - 05/14/2010?

If yes then let me tell you that the current date they are processing is 01March2009. This means any priority dates before 01March2009 is in process. Please keep a track of your date here http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/visa-bulletin.jsp

Your brother and his wife will hear when Priority date is current.

Good luck.

Comment

Sorry to hijack this thread but does this mean we need to wait for a visa # before doing i485 and i864?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X