forms and cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forms and cost

I just married an out of status woman from the Philippines she has been out of status for four years now, I would like to do the paperwork to get her a green card myself to keep costs down. Is it difficult to do without a lawyer and what is the approximate cost also what are the forms required? Any reply to this will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by rainbow800 View Post
    I just married an out of status woman from the Philippines she has been out of status for four years now, I would like to do the paperwork to get her a green card myself to keep costs down. Is it difficult to do without a lawyer and what is the approximate cost also what are the forms required? Any reply to this will be greatly appreciated.
    Please answer the following:-

1. Are you a US Citizen or a Green Card holder?

2. How long have you been married?

You can start with I-130 form. Read the instructions of the form and try to fill it. If you have any questions then post here and I'll try to answer. The fee for I-130 form submission is $355 (approx). Along with I-130 you will need to submit G-325 for yourself and one for your wife.

Good luck.

Comment

Yes I am a U.S citizen married one week

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow800 View Post
        Yes I am a U.S citizen married one week
        Thats alright mate. You get I-130 form and start assembling the required documents.

Read this:- https://www.immihelp.com/immediate-r...sed-greencard/

and

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X