Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth certificte

Hi

I've been following this forum for quite a while. Goodluck to those who got their visa done and thanks for sharing their experience.

I'm in bit difficult situation. My problem is my date of birth on my birth certificate is different than what I've got on my passport and school certificate. And I have asked municipal committee to change it and at no cost they will change it even if we file a case we are not sure whether it will be in our favor.

My sister is going to file f4 petition for me soon and we have provide birth certificate to prove the relationship.

I can get chief judicial magistrate to state that my date of birth on my passport is correct and would like to know whether this will suffice when we file the f4 petition.

Originally posted by jas_au View Post
    Hi

I've been following this forum for quite a while. Goodluck to those who got their visa done and thanks for sharing their experience.

I'm in bit difficult situation. My problem is my date of birth on my birth certificate is different than what I've got on my passport and school certificate. And I have asked municipal committee to change it and at no cost they will change it even if we file a case we are not sure whether it will be in our favor.

My sister is going to file f4 petition for me soon and we have provide birth certificate to prove the relationship.

I can get chief judicial magistrate to state that my date of birth on my passport is correct and would like to know whether this will suffice when we file the f4 petition.
    I believe that the DOB on your birth certificate is the final and correct date. It would be easy to just have the DOB amended in your passport as per your birth certificate. Problem solved. Much easy this way rather than the route you have in mind.

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X