We need your help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need your help.

I am an American, born and raised. My fiancee in Dec. 2008 entered into the US from Mexico after being inspected. She is from the Philippines. Afterward she was arrested in San Francisco, CA. and was charged on a misdemeanor. She was placed on 1 year of misdemeanor federal parole. She was then turned over to ICE. I bailed her out on a $15,000 cash bond. Her immigration court hearing is on the 4th of Aug, 2010. We were told that getting married would not help her status to remain in the USA. I don't know what to do. I love her and should be entitled to my right of happiness. We have been together continuously for 3 years and 3 months. We have proof, photos and passport stamps around Asia.

What can we do? Should we get married before her court and if so, will it help? If they remove her from the US it will cause great hardship for us both. She has no family or support in the Philippines. I am 60 years old and she will be 28 in Oct. I have never known such love and we are inseparable. I am a travel writer and journalist and have sufficient abilities to support her. She has no intention of working here. She is educated with a Bachelors degree in education. She has a clear police record in her country and has never been married.

Please help us, as soon as you can.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Read https://www.immihelp.com/family-based-greencard/persons-in-us.html
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Age difference can be an issue to prove a bonafide marriage.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X