View Full Version : F2 visa stamping rejected
10-07-2010, 01:58 AM
I went for F2 stamping in Delhi consulate on 16th Sep 2010 and it was denied that time. The reason they told me was Immigration Intent. and my B2 which was valid for 10 years was also revoked.
My family is settled in US only and my son was also born there. My husband opted for studies there. While we were there we applied for F1/F2 and COS which got approved later. I went back to India to visit my relatives. But now as my F2 got rejected I can not go back.
Could you please tell me what are the chances if I apply again for the stamping. I am hopeless at this time.
Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.
10-07-2010, 09:22 AM
If you family is settled in the US it is obviously risky to apply for F2. You have show strong ties to India like property, job etc.
10-08-2010, 12:47 AM
How can I? They did not even allow me to say anything :(
10-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Very unfortunate, you can take help from consultants available in India who can help you prepare better and then apply again.
10-11-2010, 04:00 PM
I am on F1 and doing my Ph.D at Texas.
I got recently married and my wife went to for visa and got rejected on 8th of OCT saying NOT enough financial support. But i have more than enogh finanical source here and back in India, but by that time we were failed to show them to VO.
So can you suggest me when can i apply again for her, i mean is it ok if i apply with in 1 month or its better to wait for some more days?
03-24-2011, 04:30 AM
As I mentioned before in the messages below..that I got rejected 2 times when I went for F2 stamping...
last time the VO said that "it would be difficult for you to get any visa at this time"
Does this mean that I will not get any US visa to visit my parents,son and husband.....
I am thinking of applying for H1 visa...but still looking for a sponsor...what if I try for F2 again..what are the chances that i'll get through this time....any idea...
I would really really appreciate your valuable suggestions on this....
03-28-2011, 09:06 AM
so many view...but no reply.... :(
04-04-2011, 12:00 PM
So is your son in US? MAy be you should ask your husband to call the Department of State and explain the situation to them... that your son is missing you and you need to reach US.. May be that will help.. Or ask your husband to get in touch with the US Representative where he lives and ask ofr help... Since your son is a US citizen they will be willing to help you...
04-14-2011, 01:37 AM
Thanks for replying,
Last time, We requested the Congressman for the case and they said that they would drop a mail to the US embassy in delhi. I went for the interview hoping that they would understand the situtation. I was wrong and VO just checked his system and just denied the visa. I dont even know whether they got the letter from the congressman or not. Did they consider it or not?
Waiting for the suggestions what can be done in this case...
05-03-2011, 07:12 AM
I was thinking of applying for B2 visa ( 2 times F2 visa rejected and B2 with multiple entry has been revoked when I went for the first F2 interview).
I want to bring back my son. Can anyone please tell me if I apply for B2 now just to bring back my son? what are the chances of approval?
Any suggestion would be really appreciated.
05-14-2011, 02:18 AM
HI, my suggestion please go ahead and apply for B2 and tell your problem clearly to the VISA officer. I think sure you will be having a chance to get VISA.
Please dont lie him tell him the current situation that your son is US and you need to bring him to INDIA. I hope and wish you will get VISA.