Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Marriage Fraud

Immigration - Marriage Fraud - National Security

If you are a United States citizen who is married to an Immigrant spouse (within your spouses initial 2 year
    Permanent Resident Card) and you have been Falsely Accused of State charges:

If you have a gut feeling that you might be Falsely Accused in the future by your Immigrant spouse:

--------------------

If you do not understand my message above; let me attempt another avenue to explain my thoughts.
    All Nationalities Male or Female!!!

All Nationalities Male or Female!!! If you want to reside in the United States of America quick and easy; just Marry an American.

All is required is you have to be sweet, kind and lovable for a short period of time (one day, one week, one month or one year – pick your day) and Most importantly Learn about the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). The Violence Against Women Act is your Real Passport to staying in the United States.

This is a very serious United States of America National Security concern.
    Last edited by Bowthai; 11-10-2010, 03:46 AM. Reason: Spelling

United States Immigration, Marriage Fraud

Read about the United States Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

---------------

When an Immigrant receives their initial Permanent Resident Card (Green Card), highlighted on the paperwork it advises new Immigrants

On Page 15 of Welcome to the United States: A Guide for New Immigrants - It highlights, if you are a victim of domestic abuse, you can find help through the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233.

This is a Great Message and Warning!!!

Then it adds:
    The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) allows abused spouses and children of U.S. citizens and permanent residents to “SELF-PETITION,” OR FILE THEIR OWN PETITION to become a Permanent Resident. call the National Domestic Violence Hotline for more information.

At the exact moment when an Immigrant receives their First Permanent Resident Card (Green Card), the United States of America Government explains right up front how a Dishonest Immigrant can legally stay in America.

---------------

A United States of America born and raised citizen does not have a voice! Because of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), the United States of America federal government is not allowed to talk, or communicate with their own citizens.

All kidding aside, if my story / journey can educate One Person and it might assist another Me somewhere down the road; then it was worth it!

It is so easy for a terrorist to stay legally in the United States.

Comment

United States Immigration, Violence Against Women Act

Internet Forums are there to educate and it is also a place for people to share experiences which might assist someone else down the road. This forum message might be a little lengthy but there is food for thought on many fronts, with information that will assist a few different personal agendas.

---------------

1. If you are a United States of America citizen (expat), and you are in the process of sponsoring an Immigrant fiancée (K1 Visa), and you are planning to marry and live in the United States.

2. If you are a United States of America citizen, who is newly married to an Immigrant spouse and you are living in the United States, and your Immigrant spouse has falsely accused you of serious allegations in your own "state" of residence.

Read about the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

---------------

In the United States of America you are innocent until proven guilty. Yes and No. That is not the case when dealing with a “state” Temporary Restraining Order (TRO), and false verbal allegations through the legal / court system.

With “state” domestic violence laws, coupled with easy false verbal allegations through the court system, “and then you add” the “federal” Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), and you have a perfect Immigration platform for those few dishonest Immigrants attempting to stay in the United States.

The United States is a country of Immigrants, and the “federal” laws are there to protect the newly arrived Immigrant fiancée / spouse. There are different laws and rules!

Very Important - The Violence Against Women Act is a needed legislation, but VAWA is huge with many chapters, paragraphs, and words. The Violence Against Women Act should be re-authorized, but within the wording of VAWA there is currently a leak in the Immigration process. The leak might be small, and maybe, it is easy, for a dishonest Immigrant (terrorist?) to gain access and live legally in the United States.

I-797C Notice of Action - Form I-485 Interview

Important - Before my Immigrant wife received her initial United States of America Permanent Resident Card (green card), I / we were never instructed to attend a I-797C Notice of Action / Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence Personal Interview (stokes interview). There was no Interview.

Currently the United States “federal” laws do not require a mandatory personal Adjust Status Interview with every Form I-485 application.

Before, and after my marriage (during the Immigration process), the United States Department of Homeland Security has not been interested to know from me (the American fiancé / husband / sponsor) how my Immigrant fiancée / wife and I actually met.

---------------

June 1990 to March 2003 - I was a working Expat, residing in Bangkok, Thailand.

September 9, 2005 - I met my Immigrant fiancée during a holiday on the Thai island of Koh Samui (where my father lives).

December 2005 - Immigrant fiancée applied for her K1 Visa at the United States Embassy in Bangkok.

May 24, 2006 - Immigrant fiancée had a personal interview at the United States Embassy, and she received her K1 Visa.

May 28, 2006 - Immigrant fiancée arrived to Honolulu, United States.

June 9, 2006 - Immigrant fiancée and I were married.

NOTE (Honeymoon) - One month after my Immigrant wife arrived to the United States, and three weeks after we got married, she was diagnosed with tuberculosis. A few weeks later I was informed that I was latent TB.

August 28, 2006 - Immigrant wife mailed her required paperwork to the USCIS California Service Center (USCIS Forms 1-485, G325A, I-864, I-765, I-693 with tuberculosis X-rays and I-131).

February 25 to April 26, 2007 - Immigrant wife was in Thailand visiting her family.

Early April 2007 - While Immigrant wife was in Thailand, her Permanent Resident Card came in the mail, with May 9, 2009 as the expiration date.

April 26, 2007 - Immigrant wife arrives back to Honolulu, and her Permanent Resident Card is waiting for her.

June 1, 2007 - In a conversation my wife asked me for a divorce; which she documents in her diary. My wife did not pursue a divorce, nor did we get a divorce, but our marriage was never the same. Heck, we had just finished our tuberculosis treatments.

==========

My wife traveled home to Thailand to visit her sons and family during these periods.
      1st Trip - February 25, 2007 to April 26, 2007
      2nd Trip - September 16, 2007 to November 11, 2007
      3rd Trip - January 10, 2008 to February 24, 2008
      4th Trip - May 1, 2008 to June 5, 2008
      5th Trip - July 13, 2008 to September 11, 2008

==========

This was part of the extensive Thailand security check that my fiancée / wife had to go through. My wife wrote the following in her diary about her Thailand (United States) K1 Visa application experience.

Written December 2005 - I prepared all of the documents and I had YYYY (my wife’s son’s Thai father) sign in affirmation the custody of our two children over to me. I really felt sorry for him. He asked me, “What else do you want me to do? I’ve done everything already.”

When the Nakorn Si Thammarat Deputy Chief Officer asked me who had been responsible for the expenses, I did not answer. My Aunt YYYY answered for me, “They both helped out”. All the Deputy Chief Officer could do was look into my face and he knew there was a problem, but he helped me by having YYYY (my wife’s son’s Thai father) sign up front. Even though the documents were not ready, he wanted to help. He did not want any problems to pop up.

The next day I took the documents to the Deputy Chief Officer and he told me he knew I had a problem, he said, “you did not answer, but someone else answered for you.” All I could do was smile and thank him for his understanding.

Comment

Move Forward to 2009

January 2009 - Since I met my Immigrant fiancée / wife during September 2005; personally I had never met anyone from the United States Department of Homeland Security & Immigration (DHS).

January 25, 2009 - Because I did not know what my wife was doing, and our marriage was unstable with limited communication, I went to my wife’s Thai employer (under the table) and I requested her assistance. I also mention that my wife’s I-751 paperwork had to be mailed and received in California by February 8, 2009 (90 days before her Permanent Resident Card expiration date May 9, 2009).

January 27, 2009 - My wife went to stay with her Thai employer in Haleiwa.

You could feel it, something was not right. I thought it would be a good idea if details about my marriage were on record, so I started to write down my thoughts. Unlike an Immigrant spouse, the United States citizen / husband / sponsor does not have a Manuel, website, telephone number or agency to rely on? “I did not know what to do”.

---------------

January 30, 2009 - In my future March 25, 2009 Temporary Restraining Order (TRO), my wife falsely alleges that I threatened to kill her on this date.

1. In our subsequent “state” divorce paperwork, my wife verifies January 27, 2009 was the last date we lived together.
        2. I hand deliver five (5) letters to the Department of Homeland Security before I received my “state” Temporary Restraining Order; the “federal” government knew my wife and me were not together on January 30, 2009.

---------------

Important / February 2009 - With other marriages in the United States that do not involve Immigration, all my wife had to do if she was not happy, was simply file for divorce. But because of her Immigration status and limited timeline, she could not do that.

At this stage of the game it is crunch time for my wife (and her handlers) and the only avenue was to falsely accuse me and ride on the comfortable, easy riding Violence Against Women Act Express.

---------------

February 12, 2009 - Telephone records show at 5:49am my wife’s employer telephones my wife and they talk for 14 minutes. At 6:05am my wife telephones me and she told me she wanted to come home. I told my wife we should and needed to talk first. At 6:41am my wife’s employer telephones my wife again and they talk for 6 minutes.

My wife telephones me at 8:02am and she told me if she was not able to come home, then she would come to my work and sit, and wait for me. I told my wife to come home, and I would see her when I got off work.

In my future March 25, 2009 Temporary Restraining Order (TRO), my wife conveniently falsely alleges that I threatened to kill her on this date.

---------------

Important
        - Within the wording of the Violence Against Women Act, the United States Department of Homeland Security is only allowed to communicate with the Immigrant spouse. The “federal” Department of Homeland Security is not allowed to discuss / talk, or interact with its own American citizens.

February 13, 2009 - In the few hours that my wife was home something was not right, so in the morning I hand deliver my 1st letter (10 pages, since January 27) to the Honolulu DHS Immigration Custom & Enforcement office on the 7th floor of the Prince Kuhio Federal Building.

I inform DHS Agent YYYY that I was my Immigrant wife’s husband / sponsor, and I did not know what she was doing, and I felt something was going to happen to me. I inform DHS Agent YYYY that I never met anyone from the Department of Homeland Security, and I was responsible for my wife’s actions. I asked Agent YYYY what I should do.

DHS Agent YYYY informs me he could only take my paperwork, but he could not discuss anything with me. Move on…

---------------

February 16, 2009 - After I went to work in the morning, my wife disappears with 75 percent of her possessions (the rest was scattered over the floor), and overnight her family in Thailand is not worried, and they will not cooperate with any conversation.

In my future March 25, 2009 Temporary Restraining Order (TRO), my wife conveniently falsely alleges that I threatened to kill her on this date.

---------------

February 23, 2009 - I hand deliver my second letter to the DHS - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office on Ala Moana Boulevard.

Important - The Department of Homeland Security counter employee informed me they could only take my paperwork, but they could not meet me, or discuss anything with me.

Okay to protect myself, I inform the Department of Homeland Security that since I was my Immigrant wife’s sponsor / husband, and I was responsible for her actions, that I would return each week with an updated letter. A scheduled time appointment was required for me to even drop off my weekly letter.

March 3, 2009 - I hand deliver my third letter to the DHS.
        March 9, 2009 - I hand deliver my fourth letter to the DHS.
        March 19, 2009 - I hand deliver my fifth letter to the DHS.

Each week the Department of Homeland Security counter employee informed me they could only take my paperwork. This is very confusing when my own United States “federal” government is not allowed to communicate with me, and I’m the born and raised American citizen / sponsor. The subject is Immigration!

---------------

March 25, 2009 - I was served (handed) a state of Hawaii Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) at the front reception area of the local police station. It highlighted seven (7) serious false verbal allegations, and I was instructed to be in “state” court on April 8, 2009.

Important - I was never arrested.

March 25, 2009 until today - No city police, no sheriff, no detective has ever asked me "one" question.
        March 25, 2009 until today - No state or federal domestic violence staff has ever contacted me.
        March 25, 2009 until today - No state or federal social worker has ever contacted me.
        March 25, 2009 until today - No one has ever informed me how I supposedly threatened to kill my wife on January 30, 2009, February 12 and February 16, 2009.

March 27, 2009 - I hand deliver my sixth weekly letter to the Department of Homeland Security, and I inform them; “I told you something was going to happen to me”. I included a copy of my March 25, 2009 Temporary Restraining Order (TRO).

Comment

Marriage Fraud, Violence Against Women Act, Immigration

Attorney Timeline

March 25, 2009 - I was served (handed) a state of Hawaii Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) at the front reception area of the local police station. I was to be in court on April 8.

March 27, 2009 - I walk into the respected Honolulu law office of Coates & Frey and explain that my Immigrant wife’s seven (7) serious verbal allegations were false, and I wanted them to defend me (immediate USD 3,000 retainer fee).

April 6, 2009 - My attorney waited until two (2) days before my court appearance to have our strategy meeting. I kept informing my attorney that I did not do what my wife alleged, and I wanted to fight the charges.

My attorney asked me point blank, “can you prove 100% that all seven (7) serious verbal allegations are not true”? I told her “yes, but we have to be in court in two days, let’s get to work”.

I explain about my attempts to communicate with my “federal” Department of Homeland Security and about my hand delivered weekly letters. I inform my attorney that my wife left her Thai diary, but that was not important to her.

My attorney told me I would go to court alone to save attorney expenses, and if my wife asked for more than a one (1) year Temporary Restraining Order (TRO), that I would ask for a continuance without any findings that any of the written language is true.

I remember immediately saying to my attorney, “I’m not agreeing to that”, and she shot back and said “yes you are”. I told her again “I’m not agreeing to that” and she shot back again and said “yes you are”.

---------------

Very, Very Important - My attorney told me that if I agreed to the time only “state” of Hawaii Temporary Restraining Order (TRO), with the following wording: The Parties have agreed to the issuance of this Order but the Respondent (me) denies the Allegations in the Petition, THEN I would still be able to communicate with my United States “federal” Department of Homeland Security.

Of course I have to communicate with my United States “federal” government. My wife lied to the “state” of Hawaii, and she served me a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) with seven (7) serious false verbal allegations.

I had already hand delivered six (6) letters to the United States Department of Homeland Security, and who knows what other lies and tales my wife was telling my "federal" government. In my eyes and thinking; the “federal” government trumps the “state” government…

---------------

Important - It is two days before my court appearance and my attorney had me so scared that no matter how much evidence I had, unless I could prove “100 percent” that all seven (7) serious verbal false allegations are not true, then it would be unwise (the odds) for me to let the “state” Circuit Judge make that decision.

The law in the United States is you are innocent until proven guilty. That is not the case with a “state” Temporary Restraining Order; it is the person who has been accused that has to prove they are innocent of all (false) allegations. Again, I could not get an answer to how I supposedly threatened to kill my wife on January 30, 2009, February 12 and February 16, 2009.

My attorney was informing me, if I wanted to communicate with my own United States “federal” government; then follow her instructions. Coates & Frey is a well respected Hawaii law firm, and you listen to your legal team.

---------------

April 8, 2009 (court date 1) - I went to court and did what my attorney instructed me to do. My wife was asking for a two (2) to three (3) year Order for Protection (TRO). I asked for a continuance; without any findings that any of the written language was true.

April 22, 2009 (court date 2)
          - My attorney met me at court. I tried to discuss my defense and innocence with my attorney, but she was not happy with my discussion.

My wife was asking for a three (3) year Order for Protection (TRO) and my attorney told me that before the court proceedings she would attempt to negotiate a one (1) year. My attorney, and my wife’s attorney, went back and forth, and before we met the “state” Circuit Judge my attorney explained that a one (1) year, time only, Order for Protection had been agreed to.

---------------

When we met the “state” Circuit Judge, my wife’s attorney immediately asked for a three (3) year Order for Protection (TRO).

When I realized what was going on, I immediately said out loud “No”! My attorney turned to me left and said in a certain tone of voice “Why”. The Circuit Judge did not question my outburst of “No”; and she just looked at me.

After my attorney’s outburst of “Why”, I was shocked and intimidated in front of the Judge / court and I agreed to a 1 1/2 years Order for Protection (TRO) with the following wording; The Parties have agreed to the issuance of this Order but the Respondent (me) denies the allegations in the Petition.

---------------

May 9, 2009 - My Immigrant wife’s Permanent Resident Card expires, and after damaging my Good Name she is allowed to stay in the United States of America. God Bless America!

---------------

Very Important - My wife / ex-wife did not go away and she has taunted me from afar through other individuals; encouraging me to do something stupid. I did not, and I have not.

In most cases if an Immigrant spouse successfully falsely accused their American spouse through the “state” court system, and then they were able to successfully navigate through the United States “federal” Violence Against Women Act, one would think that lucky Immigrant would just fade away. My wife / ex-wife did not do that.

The Violence Against Women Act is powerful; kind of like Immigrant Diplomatic Immunity. That is another lengthy chapter in itself! Just for the record, the taunting by some individuals has not gone away.

---------------

June / July 2009 - My wife left her 48 page Thai diary, and I finally had it translated by a professional Thailand translation company. It is unbelievable what my wife wrote, and it is disgusting what she writes about my daughters (my ex-wife’s American step-daughters).

Here are a few loving comments that my wife wrote about me
          (there are many pages).
          November 3, 2007 - If I'd had a gun, I would've shot him in the mouth.
          December 24, 2007 - I hope he dies horribly.
          January 2, 2008 - I want him to lose his job.
          January 8, 2008 - I’m waiting for my chance. Just wait and see.
          March 17, 2008 - I’m waiting for the day, I’m biding my time.
          March 31, 2008 - (Drop dead)
          April 7, 2008 - Just go and die wherever you want to.
          October 9, 2008 - All I can do is reconcile myself to the thought that everything will come to me when the time comes. And I’ll have everything then.
          October 14, 2008 - I hate him very much for waking up.

==========

September 17, 2009
          - Wife and I were divorced.

Comment

We are coming in for a landing…

Important - I did not do what my wife alleged, nor did I ever think about it. I was quickly cow prodded through the “state” legal and court system by fear and intimidation, so after my wife’s diary was translated during June and July 2009, I decided to pair together employees of both the “state” and “federal” governments.

Each government employee and elected politician listed below received my letters / paperwork, translated diary, and a homegrown 20 song CD. Once an individual was on my educational mailing list, they continued to receive each others letters and paperwork. Senator Fukunaga and ICE Director John Morton have the same paperwork.

Very Important - I’m not posting this message after the fact; everything you are viewing is a copy / paste summarized version of these important individuals’ paperwork (mail-out date).

If the details of my journey are not a concern, then remember my original sarcastic statement; Immigrants if you really want to live in the United States without any strings attached just marry an American. After that you have many Immigrant menu options available from the “state” that you live in; and from the United States “federal” government.

---------------

July 10, 2009 - I wanted to get the DHS Agent’s name that I gave my paperwork to on February 13, 2009 so I went back to the Prince Kuhio Federal Building. I met with DHS Agent YYYY and after informing Agent YYYY why I was there, he instructed me to bring back my paperwork and give it to a Supervisor.

July 13, 2009 - I hand deliver my letters / additional paperwork, and my wife’s newly translated Thai diary to Agent YYYY and his supervisor.

July 17, 2009 - I walk into Hawaii State Senator Carol Fukunaga’s office, and since that date she has done her best to ignore me.

---------------

July 29, 2009 / Very Important - Department of Homeland Security Agent YYYY telephoned me in the morning and he asked if we could meet. We met one hour later (with another DHS agent) at McDonald’s for about 30 to 45 minutes. Since I met my wife during September 2005, this is the first time and last time, (besides my six hand delivered letters) that I had any face-to-face with my “federal” government and it was at McDonald’s with a one hour notice.

---------------

August 17, 2009 - (Sent Letters with Paperwork by Registered Mail)
            Daniel Inouye - United States Senator - Hawaii
            Carol Fukunaga - Hawaii State Senator
            Peter Carlisle - Honolulu Prosecuting Attorney / Current Mayor of Honolulu

January 26, 2010 - I walk into Hawaii Representative Della Au Belatti office and I hand deliver my letters / paperwork. Representative Della Au Belatti has ignored me.

---------------

February 18, 2010 - I went on the web and for the first time I read about the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). Up to this date, nobody that I met so far has spoken to me about VAWA. I thought I was the only person in Hawaii that this was happening to.

---------------

September 20, 2010 - (Sent Letters with Paperwork by Registered Mail)
            Chuck Schumer - United States Senator - New York
            John Cornyn - United States Senator - Texas
            Patrick Leahey - United States Senator - Vermont
            Chuck Grassley - United States Senator - Iowa
            Dianne Feinstein - United States Senator - California
            Jon Kyl - United States Senator - Arizona
            Dick Durbin - United States Senator - Illinois
            Jeff Sessions - United States Senator - Alabama
            Sheldon Whitehouse - United States Senator - Rhode Island
            Daniel Akaka - United States Senator - Hawaii
            Mazie Hirono - United States Representative - Hawaii
            Charles Djou - United States Representative - Hawaii
            Mark Bennett - Hawaii State Attorney General

February 13, 2011 - (Sent Letters with Paperwork by Registered Mail)
            Orrin Hatch - United States Senator - Utah
            Al Franken - United States Senator - Minnesota
            Richard Blumenthal - United States Senator - Connecticut
            Lamar Smith - United States Representative - Texas
            Steve King - United States Representative - Iowa
            Elton Gallegly - United States Representative - California
            Colleen Hanabusa - United States Representative - Hawaii
            Donald Neufeld - Director of USCIS California Service Center
            David M. Louie - Hawaii State Attorney General
            Keith Kaneshiro - Honolulu Prosecuting Attorney

April 22, 2011 - (Sent Letters with Paperwork by Priority Mail)
            Major General Krajang Suwannarag - Royal Thai Police Chief, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province
            พล.ต.ต.กระจ่าง สุวรรณรัตน์ - ผบก.ภ.จว.นศ.
            Colonel Thamnoon Fiju - Royal Thai Police Superintendent, City of Nakhon Si Thammarat
            พ.ต.อ.ธรรมนูญ ไฝจู - ผกก.สภ.เมือง นศ.

June 27, 2011
            - (Sent Letters with Paperwork by Priority Mail)
            General Wichean Potephosree - Royal Thai National Police Chief - พล.ต.อ. วิเชียร พจน์โพธิ์ศรี
            Lt-General Korkiat Wongworachat - Royal Thai Police Chief, Provincial Police Region 8
            พล.ต.ท.ก่อเกียรติ วงศ์วรชาติ - ผู้บัญชาการตำรวจภูธรภาค 8

August 31, 2011 - (Sent Letters with Paperwork by Registered Mail)
            John Morton - Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)

==========

1. Hawaii State Senator Carol Fukunaga sent my paperwork back three times.

2. Donald Neufeld - Director of USCIS California Service Center sent back my August 31, 2011 letter.

3. Leo J. Kubash, for Peter T. Edge (ICE Deputy Associate Director), for John Morton (ICE Director) wrote onNovember 28, 2011, “If you have any new information, you may call our public tip line at 1 866 DHS 21CE.

==========

Let me introduce you to my ex-wife Wanna Srisong / Nongna Srisanna.

On July 19, 2011 - I went to the USVisaForum website and to my surprise there is my ex-wife Wanna Srisong. Go to: USVisaForum com and on the left side of the home page there are six (6) rotating banners, click on box number three (3) and meet Wanna.

“Without my approval”, when my ex-wife posted her new United States Visa on the USVisaForum website, she kept my real first name. I guess you can say I have some sort ownership with her Internet posted Visa. Gregrey is me, that D. Rivers is someone else.

Wanna Srisong / Nongna Srisanna is an “International Poster Individual” highlighting - the Removal of Condition on Permanent Residence. My ex-wife’s message is also very important.

I was married to Wanna Srisong (Nakorn Si Thammarat), and she was born on October 5, 1969.
            Wanna’s original Thailand Passport Number was - I641ZZZ
            Wanna’s original Visa Control Number was - 2006143234ZZZ
            Wanna’s original Visa Number was - 78728ZZZ

Wanna’s new identity is now “Nongna Srisanna”, and her false birthday is October 2, 1966.
            Wanna’s (Nongna) new Thailand Passport is - F201546
            Wanna’s (Nongna) new Visa Control Number is - 15201432340001
            Wanna’s (Nongna) new Visa Number is - 78728119

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X