• Show
Clear All

• Fiance visa, fiancee visa, K1 visa, K2 visa, K3 visa

Complete information about fiance visa is available at
    https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/kvisa/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Help!!!

MY FIANCE HAD HIS INTERVIEW ON FRIDA ANS WAS DENIED BECAUSE THEY SAID I PUT IN OUR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE. NOW WE GOT MARRIED IN AFGHANISTAN AND THE IMMIGARATION OFFICE SAID THAT OUR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE WAS NOT VALID IN THE US SO TO PUT IT JUST TO SHOW PROOF THAT WE WERE TOGHTER. NOW THE EMBASSY IN PAKISTAN SAID HE CAN NTO GET HIS VISA BECAUSE THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE WAS IN THERE. WHAT SHOULD I DO????? WHO IS WRONG?????

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp
      Complete information about fiance visa is available at
      https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/kvisa/
      my fiacee was denied a visas under sec 221(g)by a consular officer and she was told that the case was going to be sent to homeland security for a decision what could be the problem in such a case and could scu be revocked by the DHS

Comment

Please revise you information page on the timing of filing the AOS for K1 fiancee's after marriage. They do not have to file before the visa expires. We filed a full 14 months after the visa expiration...no problem. There's no reg or law saying when AOS app must be filed. One legal text used by immigration lawyers even suggests that K2 might consider waiting two years after marriage so that they can receive the PRS card without the conditional aspect where the marriage is less than two years old when status is adjusted. My wife received her regular green card because of the fact that the card was approved more than two years from the date of marriage.
        Last edited by RCM; 02-24-2007, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Where to submit I-130 form?

My fiance and i intend to get marry here in Korea this comming April, before my fiance go back to US and stay at Ft. Bliss on May. We are confused where to file the I-130 form. Are we going to file it at US Embassy here in Korea or we'll send it to USCIS Texas where the nearest USCIS office to him? Please let us know.

Comment

Answer

Congratulations on getting married.

The determination as to what office you should submit your I-130, Petition for Alien Relative is based on where "you" the petitioner will be residing at the time of filing.

If you will be outside the United States, and would like to sponsor your spouse, you can submit your I-130 petition with the nearest U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) abroad. On USCIS website it will provide you with a listing of overseas offices.

Or you can file your I-130 at the nearest U.S. Consulate or Embassy in the country you will get married in. To see if there is an USCIS office in the country you are traveling to, you should go to USCIS website that will provide you with a listing over overseas Field Offices.

If you decide that after you marry, and you return to the U.S., then you would file your I-130 petition with the USCIS Service Center for processing.

Also, if you are a U.S. Citizen, and would like for your spouse to enter into the U.S. while your I-130 is pending review with a USCIS Service Center, you can have him enter the U.S. under a K3 visa. (Only for the spouse of a U.S. Citizen that is residing abroad, waiting for USCIS to approve their I-130 petition. The I-130 MUST be pending in order for your spouse to qualify for a K3 visa).

Good Luck!

Comment

h4 visa

hi! I will be getting married on October to my fiance in the US with a H1b visa/working visa. Our plan is that he will be sponsoring me to obtain an h4 visa. I am just concerned because I am a nursing graduate and other people said that if they know that a person is a nursing graduate they usually make it hard to give a visa, However, we really do love each other and we have all the necessary documents. What do you think? should I tell them that I am a nursing graduate? will that affect my visa approval? also how long will that visa thing be? because we have plans of going to the US together, and he is only allowed by the company to be here in a month.

Comment

fiance visa matter

I want to ask you something .My fiance is now staying with her family in New york She had visa as assyllee (benificiary of I-73 petition) .Her passport expired once she went to immigration office the officer said her that she couldnt renew passport that time and also she can't go to india . In this case is any way for me to go to USA?. Now i'm in U A E on visit visa . She had there 2 years . We are planning to live each other . i hope you can help my problem
                thanking you
                tharak..................

Comment

hi please help

dont know where to find the information...i'm under K1 visa and we already got married still waiting for I485 but i also need to find some doctor that would be cheap since my husband is recently unemployed...is there any hospital that we can go to that would not cost too much...

Comment

k1 visa

Help ASAp

I entered as K1 and got married with my fiance within the 90 day period. i have a daughter in the phils. How would i get here to come to the US and what are the things i should do and where should i start? she already has a passport but no visa stamped on her passport yet.
                    anyone could help me pls? thanks so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DaytonaFiremedic
                      how old is she? Is she married? etc etc. give more details. if she is your child under 21 and unmarried you could have brought her with you on a K2 visa. Sounds like now your husband will have to file a I-130 for her as his stepdaughter, this will get her a greencard. Anyway give more details so I can steer you in the right direction.
                      hi!! i read your letter here and i have almost same i got here in US first and got married for K1 visa now my son is here !! how can i change status for my son can you let me know how to do all the file form's and my son is 8 year's old and i wanna finish this AOS for him before the I-94 expired hope you can help me i need big help

Comment

Applicants are ineligible under section 221(g) because the applicant failed to bring some information or document, or some further procedure or review by the consulate office or another U.S. government agency must be completed. During the interview the consular will advice you on further steps to getting together the correct documents.

Often 221g indicates that you need to submit more documentation to bolster the information you have already provided. You will be informed at the time of your application/interview what further information is required and be given a chance to resubmit your application. * In order to submit additional documents, individuals refused a visa under Section 221(g) need to reapply for a visa during normal working hours.
                        * Applicants may reapply within a twelve-month period without paying a new application fee. After one year, an application refused under Section 221(g) is terminated under section 203 (e) of the INA.

Good Luck
                        God Bless
                        Last edited by ngfc; 10-25-2007, 11:56 PM.

Comment

i am filling the G-325A with the form I-130 for my spouse, in order to prepare for the K3 visa. and i am having troubles filling the line 10:
                          this form is submitted on connection with an application for: what should i write in the case OTHER, and what should my spouse write also in this place.
                          help me please, and thanks beforehand

Comment

You may get your answer @ https://www.immihelp.com/greencard/

*This is not a legal advice. Please consult your immigration attorney for legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by survivor
                              Help ASAp

I entered as K1 and got married with my fiance within the 90 day period. i have a daughter in the phils. How would i get here to come to the US and what are the things i should do and where should i start? she already has a passport but no visa stamped on her passport yet.
                              anyone could help me pls? thanks so much.

hi i read your post just today feb4,2008,about how are you going to get your daughther from Philippines...what happen to your situation?I have the same situation and dont know where to start the processing..thanks in advance ka****yan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X