Evidence of Bona fide marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence of Bona fide marriage

I'm really confused on this one. My husband and I married after 6 months of knowing each other. He's abroad, I'm in the US and we don't have any of the supporting documents required to support evidence of bona fide marriage, except I could get affidavits from my friends. What exactly do these have to state and are they to be notarized? Any other ideas of proving that this marriage is legit?
    Last edited by Qiroh; 07-07-2013, 12:53 PM.

Originally posted by Qiroh View Post
    I'm really confused on this one. My husband and I married after 6 months of knowing each other. He's abroad, I'm in the US and we don't have any of the supporting documents required to support evidence of bona fide marriage, except I could get affidavits from my friends. What exactly do these have to state and are they to be notarized? Any other ideas of proving that this marriage is legit?
    use pictures and affidavits at this point, they will give you 2 years to prove the marriage is legitimate.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Qiroh View Post
    the affidavits don't have to be notarized, just sign by the person doing the affidavit and another person, none of this can be you, if another language it has to be translated into English.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X