My current employer is ready to start my GC process (EB3), but I may have to transfer my H1 to a new employer by November 2012. Now my questions are:
After filing labor and if I-140 is cleared before Dec 2012, If i transfer my H1b to a new employer,
1. Should the new employer start my GC process again from the scratch (Labor, I-140 etc)?
2. Should the I-485 be applied by the current employer and wait for 180 days, before I transfer my H1 to a new employer, so that my priority date remains?
3. At what stage shall I apply for EAD? And at what stage shall I apply for my dependents?
Members / Senior members / Mods please clarify.