Tourist Visa revoked, can I get a Student Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa revoked, can I get a Student Visa

My boyfriend is from Mexico and had a 10 yrs tourist visa. He came into the US on 9-12-11 and stayed untl 12-26-11, then came back on 1-7-12 and left on 4-11-12. Both visits he was given 6 months and stay 3-4 tops. On his return this trip (5-21-12) his visa was revoked at the airport. The immigration official made him give his usernames/passwords to his email, phone, and ******** page, so our relationship is pretty well documented. His visa was revoked and he is now back in Mexico. We were told my an attorny to wait 6 months to reapply for a tourist visa but that he could apply for a student visa now. I am wondering what his chances are of getting the student visa with all the info that will be on his file. Any thoughts? We are terrified to make the wrong move here and cause more problems than we solve.

What to do

So this thread has been viewed 36 times and no one has any advice? I am looking for ANY ideas at all that I can use to get him back in the country. At this point I'll even take advise on where the best holes are in the fence. Again ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

It is extremely difficult for him to get any kind of US visa cuz his track record has been screwed by this incident. What I wud suggest is for u to get married to him on paper and apply for a spouse visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X