I am back with some terrible news. Today my attorney Sec called me and told that they received a letter about my case. ( Still I didn't receive the copy yet, on my home address)
The letter stated that the IO is not satisfied with the evidence I provided at the interview and due to misrepresentation he can't approve my I-485. The letter stated that I can filled a I-601 Waiver and submit the documents to (the same officer who took the interview) on dated June 29 at xxx time.
I think you guys knows the story.
- USCIS receive my documents on May 23, 2011.
- EAD approved on JULY 17, 2011.
- Interview dated on AUG 24, 2011. ( The officer was so mean and he got all the documents and handed a letter stating I will receive the decision in 6O days)
- Got I-130 approval on Aug 28,2011
- Went by infopass on Nov 12, 2011 - The info pass IO said it is in security processing.
- Went by infopass on Feb 12, 2012 - The info pass IO told, case under review and they might visit our home. ( Till now no body visited)
- Opened a Service request on April 24, 2012
- Received a letter stating the file is ordered from record section and you will receive a decission.
- On May 31, 2012 received letter - stating I-485 is cant approve, file I 601 waiver.
Any body know how to proceed please help me out. I am so tense and nervous.