My H1 was filed on 6th June 2012 by my company with COS L1 to H1 in Regular Processing.
It is not approved yet.
Now, I need to go to India for my personal work in August. I know if I leave US prior to approved H1 my COS will be cancelled, Am I right?
1. As I have to urgently go to India, Is there any problem in it. I am willing to come back now After Oct 1st.
2. Can it affect my H1 processing?
3. Will it only affect COS not H1 processing? Can I wait there in India till H1 gets aproved and than schedule a visa stamping with Consulate in Delhi and than come back after Oct 1st.?
I am confused, pelase help!!