I'm a musician and i'm going to california to record and tour with my band.
We all have B2 visas and that should be enough, considering the 6 months period allowed.
BUT no one knows what could happen and i'm already anticipating the case where we'll need to stay longer than 6 months.
In that case:
1) if i decide to apply for extension, the reasons described above are enough for approvel?
2) if i decide to come back to my home country, stay awhile(a month or something) and then return to US, what are the chances of getting another i-94?
3) if i decide to get another type of VISA later, student(F1 or M1), can i change my status? in this case i would ''spend'' 5-6 months as a tourist and after that start using the new status.
thank you for your answers.