I attended my H1 B visa interview today morning at Hyderabad US consulate along with my husband who wish to come along with me on H4. VO asked me lot of questions like -
- How long have you been married?
- In Which city you will be staying?
- Whats your client company name?
- Who is the person that filed LCA petition for you?
- Who is your manager there?
- Whom do you report there?
- Do you have desk at client's location? Is your reporting manager also working there?
- How many people are working there from infosys?
I answered all the questions. My husband was standing beside me but they didnot ask even a single question to him.
After this, VO said, ''Your visa is under review. It will take 7-15 working days. We will contact you if needed.". However he didnot return our passports and kept with him only.
Now, I am worried whether my VISA would be granted or not.
If anyone had similar kind of experience, please share.