Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B and H4 Visa Interview at Hyderabad

Hi,

I attended my H1 B visa interview today morning at Hyderabad US consulate along with my husband who wish to come along with me on H4. VO asked me lot of questions like -
    • How long have you been married?
    • In Which city you will be staying?
    • Whats your client company name?
    • Who is the person that filed LCA petition for you?
    • Who is your manager there?
    • Whom do you report there?
    • Do you have desk at client's location? Is your reporting manager also working there?
    • How many people are working there from infosys?

I answered all the questions. My husband was standing beside me but they didnot ask even a single question to him.

After this, VO said, ''Your visa is under review. It will take 7-15 working days. We will contact you if needed.". However he didnot return our passports and kept with him only.

Now, I am worried whether my VISA would be granted or not.

If anyone had similar kind of experience, please share.

Regards.
    Jaligama.

This is not new. There is enough posts on 221g / admin processing. Search and read them.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

But they didnot ask for anything nor they gave us any colored forms to get back with like 221g.

Is this normal reply they give for confirmed visa OR they say 'Your visa is granted. You will receive your passports in 2-3 days'.

I am in dilemma.

Thanks.
      Jaligama.

Comment

Visa is not granted. They clearly said that they are reviewing the application. Unfortunately, one cannot predict the outcome or the time it will take to get a decision.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Give it some time and call VFS to get a tracking number to track your case online.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X