I want to know if its possible to stay on the K3/k4 visa path if both I130 and I129f were approved at the same time?
I have 2 step children that do not have the I130s because I followed the k3 visa path instead of the cr1/cr2 path.
Both petitions were approved on 07/06/2012 at USCIS.
Can I still request the k3 if administartivley closed at nvc?
I prefer to file the I130s for the children in the USA and do not want to wait for there I130 approvals for the cr2, it has already been 7+ months.