My brother's F1 visa got rejected thrice and except for the reason "potential immigrant" nothing was said as reasons. I am in US and we decided that we not say that in his application.
(1) Is there any way they could find out that he lied(that I dont live in US) by not stating that in the form?
(2) We are planning to try once more with my information given in the form. will that make any change?
(3) Is there any limit for trying for visa?
(4) If at all, he gets an appointment, and they ask him why he hadnt mentioned me staing in US previously, can you please give an answer we can put polishedly.
(5) worst case, if we apply for H1 will these F1 rejections affect in any way?
Please help us