M1 Visa On 221g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1 Visa On 221g

i had the interview on 13th july for flight training on m1 visa .... The councillor was kind and told me ok everything looks great but in the end gaved me 221g to check my status online ...m feeling so low my tickets are booked for 31st july

He gaved me a blue slip but just marked the last paragraph which states that how to check ur status online..but when i read the form properly there is a list of documents to be submitted ...but the councillor didnt told me anything regarding documents..pls help ...i am really confused...Has anyone from m1 visa faced this...m so tensed pls help me guys...my i20 start date is 20th august 2012..

Originally posted by sunsand2000 View Post
    i had the interview on 13th july for flight training on m1 visa .... The councillor was kind and told me ok everything looks great but in the end gaved me 221g to check my status online ...m feeling so low my tickets are booked for 31st july

He gaved me a blue slip but just marked the last paragraph which states that how to check ur status online..but when i read the form properly there is a list of documents to be submitted ...but the councillor didnt told me anything regarding documents..pls help ...i am really confused...Has anyone from m1 visa faced this...m so tensed pls help me guys...my i20 start date is 20th august 2012..
    have you got your visa...my case is also same..i am also confused..how much time did the processing takes?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X