My situation is as below:
1. Applied I-140, I-485, I-765, I-131 (EB3) (using concurrent process in the year 2004)
2. I-140 approved, continued renewing I-765 and I-131 for all the years without any problems.
3. I-485 is still pending.
4. Switched employer 2.5yrs ago on EAD.
5. Currently working using I-765.
6. Married to US Citizen.
7. 2yrs later after the marriage, decided to file for GC via spouse.
I know I have to file I-130, but I am looking for answers for following questions:
1. Do I have to send I-693(Medical exam) again?
2. Do I have to file I-485 again? as my EB3's I-485 is still pending.
2. If I file I-485 again, can I use my current I-765 to continue work? or do I have to apply for a new one via spouse?
3. If I have to file I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131 via spouse, can I put them all together in one package or separate one?
I really appreciate your answers, I joined this forum after reading very good feedback from many people here.