I have a question about a situation. Me and my spouse are on L1 and L2 respectively and currently in US.
My spouse recently got H1B approval which is in effect from Oct 1st 2012. My current project might come to end before oct1st. Just in case if the project is over by Sep 20 and if my company cannot find other projects for me, Can we both stay in US on my spouse H1? I have not applied for H4? Can i apply for H4 on Sep 20,2012? Can i stay along with my spouse on COS pending?
Thanks in advance!