My parents visitor visa was granted (sponsor my hubby). We opted for Tamil interview as
they would feel comfortable to talk without getting nervous.
Q. to mom
1. Where do you plan to go in US? -- answered our address
2. How long you are planning -- approximately 5 months
3. Where does you sil works -- answered
4. when are you planning to fly? -- mid sep
5. Tell me about your other children? -- 3 kids well settled in India.
Q. to Dad
1. Where did you work? -- State gov. employe
2. What do you do for living --> Pensioner with amoun ....../-
3. Do you own any property? -- No, but have some Fixed deposits
No docs were asked, they went through DS160 only.
--- Congratulations your visa is granted!!!
A great relief though!