Need urgent H-1B help. Will really appreciate any help. Here is my current scenario:
First H-1B - Oct 2005 to Sep 2008
Second H-1B - Oct 2008 to Sep 2011
Both with same employer. I-140 also approved with the same employer with priority date Oct 2007.
Left US & returned back to India for personal reasons in Jan 2011. Planning to come back. Old employer says ready to file but saying waiting for a good contract for the past few months. I am not sure how long I will have to wait. A new employer is ready to file H-1B immediately. I am not sure whether to wait for the old employer or go with the new one.
1) Can you please let me know what's the safest & best option - old or new employer - with respect to both H-1B approval as well as stamping at the consulate?
2) What is the current H-1B scenario? How difficult would it be in my case to get the H-1? (Will they ask why I am trying to come back after getting good experience already in the US and what should be the best reply from my side?)
Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.