Hi Immihelp - I filed I-130 for my parents with Vermont CSC and its 3 months after filing. I am still waiting for its approval. I did not file I-485 concurrently as i thought I-130 approval is fast and could proceed with I-1485 after getting I-130 approved. As my parents are in US and their 6 months stay is getting over by October first week, I am confused as I should apply for I-1485 while I-130 is pending or I should wait until I-130 is approved.
Another concern is that, in case I-130 is approval is delayed and my parents have to leave, can i apply for their I-485 if they come back after two months?